Improved Living Concepts Inc

A 5 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2015

111 Cabot St

West Babylon, NY 11704

Improved Living Concepts Inc. has been serving homeowners since 1991. Through the years we have expanded to become a full service, professional, and reliable remodeling company that provides services for any home improvement project.... large or small. We take pride in our work and our goal is your complete satisfaction. Please call to schedule....

home remodeling (5)interior painting (2)window (2)home remodeling (2)flooring (2)egress window (2)drywall repair (2)tile installation (2)door (1)general contracting (1)

07/16/2018

Jim and his crew we're knowledgeable and hard-working. He offered new perspectives and ideas that we hadn't considered for remedying structural and settlement issues. Also, quality interior bathroom and trim work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House renovation including structural work.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,egress windows,flooring,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

07/16/2018

Jim and his crew were on time and their work was performed neatly and on time. His experience also allowed him to offer us creative solutions to our repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior renovation and structure repair.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,egress windows,flooring,remodeling,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/30/2017

ILC is a great company that I would highly recommend. They have a trustworthy, courteous and hardworking group of workers that I felt comfortable with leaving in my home alone when needed. The end of each day everything was cleaned up. We were extremely satisfied with the outcome of our gorgeous kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

10/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided bathroom remodeling.  Everything was good with them.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2015

07/22/2015

By far is Contractor was one of the best night ever dealt with you being mean in contact with me the whole time was very easy to deal with his work was impeccable impeccable extremely meticulous Jim and his crew showed up everyday on time and before I knew it the job is complete I am very happy with the result of my new bathroom. I would definitely recommend Ilc

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled new bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2015

Remodeling - Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Basements. Additions. Home Building. Windows. Doors. Painting. Finish Carpentry.