Hope Custom Builders

West Babylon, NY 11704

Bathroom remodel

Bathroom remodel

home remodeling2020
This is an area that was converted into a European style Bathroom/walk-in closet

Remodeling, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Dormers, Extensions, Home Building, Demolition, Decks, Roofing...

home remodeling (13)interior painting (7)home remodeling (7)home builder (6)deck building (5)basement remodeling (2)

01/15/2020

We got several estimates, including one from this company. After discussion, we decided that they best fit our needs and we were not disappointed. Dominick, the owner, asked for a minimal deposit and said that work would start ASAP and take about a week. Well, they were here the next day, removed the items we had on the deck and in one day had removed the old deck. Within 5 days, they were done AN...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/Replace existing deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank You so much [Member Name Removed]! I’m glad you are happy and look forward to working with you in the future!

11/16/2019

The project is going very well. I also hired him for another project to be completed. Would recommend him to anyone and in the future if I need more work I would rehire the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Dominick and had a very small window to have the basement finished. Dominick got right on top of the job and his crew has been working very hard everyday to get the job done In the time needed. Would highly recommend. His crew is very respectful and they all work together on whatever needs to be done to finish the job.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/20/2019

I was extremely happy with the work done by Dominick Lacitignola and his crew. Although this was small job, he was happy to take on the project. His crew was hard working, efficient, and clean. They stayed late to finish and were polite and conscientious throughout the process. My bathroom looks beautiful and I am very happy with the quality of the work. I would definately use Hope Custom Builders...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank You so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again!

10/13/2019

The work was performed in a timely manner with only a few small glitches as will happen with most any major remodel to an older home. They went over and above to make sure that we were happy with the final product and came up with helpful suggestions during the process. Over-all we were very happy with the outcome and feel that we dealt with an honest company. We've received many compliments on ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thank You so much! Im glad you’re happy with everything, it was a pleasure working with you!

09/27/2019

Most professional group of workers I have ever dealt with for my home construction! From beginning to end.. quick estimate which beat every price I was quoted previously.. arrived 5 min early each day that was promised and did non stop until tasks were completed.. clean up each day was to how they began the day.. finished the rooms that needed reconstruction within time frame promised.. the owner ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

06/06/2019

Dominick was efficient, affordable and clean, most of all he was pleasant to work with. We will certainly be hiring Hope Custom Builders for our future home improvements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior stairs using Trex material

CATEGORY decks,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Photo for Hope Custom Builders - 16 Chelsea Ave, West Babylon, NY - 37916288

05/30/2019

Dominick and his team were amazing from start to finish. They were all prompt, respectful, and professional. They explained the project every step of the way, answered questions thoroughly and made helpful suggestions when necessary. Most importantly they did high quality work throughout the project and left us very happy with the results! I would recommend Dominick and Hope Custom Builders in a h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation, closet renovation, electrical upgrades and interior house painting.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

05/28/2019

Dominick called in morning, asked for description of work. A zoning question arose and he immediately contacted Zoning Dept for clarification. He called again to relay the information to me. He said he would call at 3 to arrange a site visit. He called and was already outside. He was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, professional. However, this just to describe the scope of work. I am awaiting an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck estimate

05/15/2019

The work went smoothly. The men operated in a respectable manner and were very precautious when it can to removing anything from my home as to not damage anything. They kept me informed of any changes or issues that may have occurred as to make sure I received the best work possible. I would reccomend this company to anyone family and friends included

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General home contracting

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

Thank you for the nice comments! I hope to work with you again in the future!

05/11/2019

This project was done so much faster than I had anticipated! We wanted a deck built with Composite Decking & railings off the back of our house and around the pool and I cant wait to enjoy it for the second summer! Thanks Hope CB!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wraparound Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

I appreciate the nice feedback! It’s personally rewarding when someone is as happy as yourself after a project is completed. Enjoy the deck!

Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs. We specialize in extensions, kitchen & bathroom remodels, dormers, decks, basement refinishing, demolition, Topsoil & Mulch and general remodeling and renovations. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time.

We do not do pools, masonry work, roofing or siding but if you need those services, we have long standing relationships with professionals in those areas that we would be happy to refer you to!