Cernilli Remodeling Inc

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

995 Sunrise Hwy

West Babylon, NY 11704

Licensed and Insured, 30 years of experience, 6 crews, quality work, quality details and excellent follow-up. *Spring Specials: FREE Gutters and Installation with the purchase of new whole house siding OR FREE Gutters or Ridge Vent with the purchase and installation of a new roof OR $8000 Bathroom Special for an 8x5 Bathroom, vanity and tile to be provided by homeowner....

home remodeling (10)home remodeling (8)home builder (7)drywall repair (7)siding (6)interior painting (5)woodworking (5)window (5)hardwood flooring (5)picture framing (5)door (4)deck building (4)

12/02/2020

My experience with Cernilli Remodeling was fantastic. They kept me updated throughout the entire project and they were very professional. 100% would rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor and Outdoor Flooring

CATEGORY home builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/02/2020

After meeting with sales rep Brendon I was very impressed with Cernilli Construction. The work they did was impeccable and kept me informed the whole way thru. Most notable was how clean they were after each day they left. Prices were very fair as i had gotten 3 estimates. Can’t say enough good things about them. We are very happy!!! Thanks Guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel/siding

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,gutter repair,siding,windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

D

12/01/2020

Poor communication. Had to have them come back for several touch ups. Not started on time, not finished on time. One guy even left cause he didn't wanna fix last guys mistakes. Were supposed to come back to finish touching up paint. Didn't bother having them, they didn't even have the decency to call me about it. Too much negative to put in here. You know it's bad when the painter has to do the sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom redone. Walls floor painting ceiling and walls.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,home builders,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

We disagree with the way this review is presented. Whenever a customer may be unhappy with something, we bend over backwards to accommodate them and fix the issue. We can’t be expected to do thousands more in “extra” work as a penalty. We stand behind our work all them time and customer satisfaction is paramount.

12/01/2020

Rob and his crew did a fantastic job for me. I am very pleased with the work and his level of attention. I will have him do additional work in the future. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Rob do a number of things for me. Windows, decking, outdoor shower and some fencing. I also had them build a closet to house my new washer and dryer. Rob also did some soffit and gutter work for me.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,gutter repair,siding,home builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/01/2020

Cernilli was fantastic, Their work is top notch. I highly recommend Cernilli Remodeling for all your Home Improvement needs. They are fast efficient and skilled. Look no further Cernilli is the Best in The Business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Work

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

11/28/2020

Perfect - the structure was good and only need some repairs on one post. (Deck is 4' off the ground). We were afraid of some other companies as they tried to tell us we had to scrap the whole deck and start from scratch. Cernilli performed so testing on the wood and load testing and found it to be fine-saving us a LOT of money. They then replaced all the decking and the railings and installed a ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our rear deck re-built, was in very poor shape.

CATEGORY decks,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

11/14/2020

The worst experience possible 10 weeks to do the work Rob sr, Cam by apoloigized for the work They then came to re do ( nine more days at a hotel for us ) and now they need to do again since the shower pan is leaking. Robert Cernilli and his son Rob Jr, have not responded to emails - text - voice mail I worked through Kevin initially. He ended up subbing out the work and needed my help hiring a pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom gut and remodel

CATEGORY home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Cernilli Remodeling Inc - 995 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY - 39023977

10/26/2020

Office and work crew were highly professional and easy to work with. Maintained consistent communication throughout the entire process. Final product came out great! I had an absolutely terrible experience with a contractor a few years back while rebuilding from a house fire. I really wish I could go back in time and hire Cernilli for that job! I’ll definitely be hiring in this company in the futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
framed and installed new outdoor kitchen and bar

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

09/03/2020

All too often people only take time to write bad reviews. I wanted to take the time to say how happy my wife and I are with the master bedroom renovation the Cernilli Remodeling team did. From the very beginning it was a great experience. First with Kevin Valla walking us through the process, the proposal, the pricing, etc. Very straightforward and much more detailed and thoughtful than the rest o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bedroom Extension

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,masonry,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

01/08/2020

It was great. They were on time. They did the job perfectly. I couldn't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new kitchen porcelain floor for me.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Home remodeling, dormers, extensions, doors, kitchens and basements, conversions, patios, window, walls, decks, framing, ceilings.