Visiting Nurse Service

Angie's List since June 2012

06/10/2014

They were great. In a tough industry they were dependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home care for mother with cancer

05/09/2013

Visiting Nurse Service goes to see my dad to help him get a shave, a bath and get dressed. They switch his night bag to his day bag. They make his bed and wash his clothes. It's mainly to make sure he's clean and washed. He can't shower himself anymore. I like them. They've been very nice and very cooperative. When someone is out sick, they make sure someone my father knows comes over, because he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come to my dad's house to help him three times a week for two hours each time for my father, who has Alzheimers.

CATEGORY independent living

03/26/2013

Okay. It Was Difficult To Get In Touch With TheM, Continuous VoiceMails And Then When Service Did Start They Were Not Happy With Quality Of The Food. So It Was Canceled After About 1 Month Of Trying iT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mom And Elderly Sister Not Eating Right. This service Provides Meals On Wheels. Minimum Requirements Were Too Expensive For Them And They Did not Like The Quality Of The Food. I Set It Up For Them,As they Are Not In A Position To Do It Themselves.

08/02/2012

They were really good. The people were extremely nice. Bottom line is we couldn't have done it without them. They made it easy on her and easy for us as well. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the service of Visiting Nurse Services when my mother-in-law was sick last year. They made her feel comfortable. They even cleaned, washed and talked to her.

CATEGORY home hospice

07/09/2012

They have sent a both nurses and physical therapies. They were always very professional and competent. They were also been very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had consulted from a Home Healthcare - In-home Services for Visiting Nurser Service. It has been very good.