Metal Roof Outlet Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2010

The Metal Roof Outlet is changing the way homeowner's purchase a roof! Our conveniently located showroom offers consumers the opportunity to shop for their new metal roof on their own time. View your roof in our showroom using Pictometry. See multiple metal roof styles and colors on display and speak with our courteous, knowledgeable, non-commissioned staff. Financing is Available! Member of The Better Contractor's Bureau, Webster Chamber of Commerce, Rochester Home Builders Association, The Metal Roofing Alliance...

JEFF TALLON ENTERPRISES LLC

Since 1996, Jeff Tallon Enterprises, LLC out of Honeoye Falls, NY and serving the Rochester, NY area, is a full service residential and commercial repair, modification and home improvement company (we don’t perform additions or new construction). We maintain a seasoned staff of painters, plasterers, plumbers, electricians, carpenters and mechanics. We do not have subcontractors, all work is done by our employees.

Award 2019

04/05/2018

Excellent job with a very professional crew who took their time answering my questions. Any concerns were immediately addressed. I highly recommend this company if you want a professional job done with a roof that will last a long time...I love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stone coated steel roof on my house

12/28/2017

Excellent workmanship, polite crew, good communication during the job, left the worksite clean at the end of each day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof (stone coated shakes) installed.

CATEGORY roofing, metal restoration

08/04/2017

We could not be happier. They were very professional from the sales to the finished product. We hardly even knew they were here working, they were quiet and made no mess in our driveway or yard. The roof looks excellent and with the warranty we know we no longer need to worry about it. It is so much easier and cleaner getting a metal roof over the existing - than to have a tear off. I would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof installed on my home and connected office.

01/30/2017

excellent. courteous crew; project manager went out of his way to please us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal roof installed

12/13/2016

very well, answered all my questions, cleaned up all material, had it finished in 3 days. They arrived on time. slight problem with the old roof,found a leak and fixed it before they put on the new roof. They ran out of material and had to order more ,but they explained why it happened and finished the roof just in time before the snow hit really hard. So all was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove the old roof and put on a New Roof

CATEGORY roofing

Metal Roofing Materials, Supplies, Accessories, Estimates, Contractor Training, and Outstanding Customer Service!

Asphalt Roofing, Gutters