ARROW KITCHENS INC

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 23 Reviews

JEFF TALLON ENTERPRISES LLC

Since 1996, Jeff Tallon Enterprises, LLC out of Honeoye Falls, NY and serving the Rochester, NY area, is a full service residential and commercial repair, modification and home improvement company (we don’t perform additions or new construction). We maintain a seasoned staff of painters, plasterers, plumbers, electricians, carpenters and mechanics. We do not have subcontractors, all work is done by our employees.

Award 2019

02/24/2020

I was able to work through the sketches/drawings Arrow Kitchen and approve them.The project went extremely well. However, their service after the project was completed, is stellar. I have had many questions about my kitchen and they have been proactive, engaging, and always very positive. Great customer service during the project as well as after completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrow Kitchens designed and built my Kitchen and 3 bathrooms.

02/28/2018

I can't say enough good things about Arrow Kitchens! From our first visit to completion, Riccardo worked with us to maximize quality and budget for our kitchen upgrade/ expansion. George Slack, Ontario NY

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen upgrade/ expansion

12/10/2015

When it was time for some updating  I went with refacing instead of replacing so I wouldn't lose the use of my kitchen. There were many styles and finishing options to choose from in the showroom.  I worked with Vinny during the entire process and everything went better than expected; he is a no nonsense, no pressure professional.  The job was done in 2 1/2 days and the installer, Kenny, was very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced kitchen cabinets.

10/17/2014

Since having this work done, I have checked other providers (which I should have done first) and found their prices were higher than others for the same work and products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen counter top with granite, installed new sink, faucet, disposal and wood paneling below counter. Very efficient work. |The granite counter top is beautiful.

CATEGORY plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

07/14/2014

took over 4+ weeks since the contractor had to complete other projects concurrently. thusly, they sometimes started later in the morning and left earlier in the afternoon. Mis-measured opening for double sink and had to adjust opening in quartz countertop, which led to a week delay but corrected the matter. Separate countertop to left of stove is not the same height as countertop to the right. Fel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
semi remodel of kitchen-replaced formica countertops with quartz; installed new stainless steel sink and faucet, replace corner base cabinet, and installed new stove, dishwasher, refrigerator & disposer; and, undercounter led lighting and tiled backsplash.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

REMODELING, KITCHEN & BATHROOMS FABRICATION & INSTALLATION OF GRANITE COUNTER TOPS & QUARTZ COUNTER TOPS.