Davco Masonry, LLC

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2008

Since 1972, Davco Masonry, LLC. has been providing superior masonry services to the Capital District. We have 100's of businesses and 1000's of homes in the area that we have fixed, repaired and made whole again. We stand by our work 100% with a lifetime warranty and a handshake. You may find cheaper services, but you won't find the customer service or experience that Davco Masonry has been providing for almost 50 years. Give us a call or email us and we will be happy to provide you with more information on how we can assist you with your next masonry project. FREE estimates! Proud to offer our U.S. Veterans a 10% discount!...

Safewell Technologies, Inc.

Safewelltech is a licensed and insured water well contractor and well pump installer with expertise in a wide range of professional water treatment solutions. We are experts in installation and repair of submersible well pumps and both deep and shallow well jet pumps. We provide on-site estimates for free and there's no surcharge for after-hours service. Safewelltech exists to support you when you need it most. So when your water system fails you, Safewelltech does not. We go to work for you when others offer you the runaround or fail to return your call. We thrive on the high quality of both our work and the promises we make and keep every day. And we honor the highest standards of integrity, fairness, value, and transparency because we know you are depending on us. So put your trust in Safewelltech for refreshing professionalism and results that exceed expectations with affordable and long-term solutions to difficult well, pump and water quality challenges. Safewelltech accepts Visa, MC, AmEx, and Paypal in addition to cash and your personal check. Agricultural and residential.

07/09/2020

Matt was great, came right over to check for a leak inside and outside. He didn’t find any problems with the foundation but gave me a bunch of suggestions for what my next step should be. He was so helpful even after we knew it was problem he couldn’t fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for foundation leak

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

06/05/2020

Excellent, Matt did the estimate, was very pleasant and informative and Scott & James did the work beautifully. They were prompt, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Very reasonable price too, I recommend Davco highly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair foundation wall

CATEGORY masonry

04/08/2020

I used Davco to rebuild the foundation on my investment property. The project ran smoothly, all of concerns were addressed with a smile and the final product was AMAZING. Matt and David are honest businessmen and knowledgeable which is very hard to come buy in this industry. I would definitely recommend Davco and will hire them for future projects. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement wall

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,foundation repair

02/20/2020

I hired Davco Masonry to repair the foundation around my house that was cracking and falling off. Matt came to my house to review the project and provided me with a quote. The work was completed within a few days and was completed to my satisfaction. The foundation looks great. I recommended Davco Masonry to a family member and a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation repair

CATEGORY masonry,foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I know you like to entertain in your yard during the summer. I'm glad we had the opportunity to make your foundation wall nice again.

02/13/2020

Matt and Dave were fantastic! From beginning to end they walked me through what the process for billing would be, to exactly what type of sealer would be used to how cleanup would be done. I would definitely hire them again as they made the project seamless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior concrete floor expansion joint sealing

CATEGORY masonry

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your company was a pleasure to work for. Clear communication and prompt payment. Thank you for allowing Davco to make your warehouse floors what you need them to be.

Wet basements, Masonry, Brick, Stamped concrete, Waterproofing, Foundation Repairs, Sump Pump Installation, Stucco, Exterior Painting.

Pressure washing, interior work, roofing, electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing