Greene Overhead Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

711 Hudson River Rd

Waterford, NY 12188

COVID-19 NOTICE Greene Overhead Door remains *OPEN* for emergency services during the COVID-19 crisis! If you have a broken garage door in need of urgent repair, call us. We are still available to help. For your safety (and ours), all of our technicians are taking extra precautions and using protective equipment, including masks and sanitizing wipes. In return, we ask our customers to maintain a safe distance (at least six feet away) during service calls. Were all in this together! For a quick response to an emergency door repair need, perhaps your car is stuck in the garage, press the "Message Provider" button, and send us your contact information.For more than 15 years, Greene Overhead Door has been sprucing up Albany by repairing and installing quality overhead doors. From garage door spring installation to garage door panel repair, Greene Overhead Door is the name to trust for all your garage door repair and installation needs....

garage door repair and installation (332)siding (1)door installation (1)

04/12/2020

The tech did not show up and did not call I don't want to hear from this company ever again thank you so much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage door reprogrammed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

Not sure how this could have happened. This is most unfortunate. I cannot even find your name in the dispatch log. I hope you were ablbe to get the problem resolved. Joe

02/11/2020

Very responsive, professional, friendly, even reviewed my other garage door and oiled rails on worked on door and non requested work door, no additional charge for that review. Told amount due up front , so no surprises. Very happy, came same day I requested service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace coil springs on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. JOe

02/06/2020

Replaced broken cable and performed routine maintenance on remaining cables and door opener drives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Tension Spring cable

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Joe
C

02/03/2020

At first seemed like the problem was corrected, but it didn’t work. Over the phone he told us it would cost 450 dollars and sent a tech. The tech fixed it for nothing and it still makes a loud noise when you close it. I was bothered he made an estimate without coming back himself to see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

I was unaware that there was an unresolved issue. I will be contacting you later to resolve this. Joe

01/04/2020

I was happy with the company. The repairs was outstanding, fast, and professional. Joe Green cleaned up the garage and removed the old garage door opener. I had a brand new Keyless Entry installed by the garage and 2 car controls remote. The company exceeds all customer service expectations. I would recommend Green Overhead Door to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with 2 car controls and install Keyless Entry per Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Thank you for the review, in addition to the opener we were able to replace the springs cables and pulleys to ensure the door keeps working. Joe

09/13/2019

This happened around 8pm. I called and he was at my garage by 8:30. Got the door to close for the night and promised to send someone the next day to fix the problem. He gave me an estimate of the cost. Mr. Greene was prompt, polite, and true to his word. I will use his services if ever there is garage door problem in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door would not open or close but stuck in half-way up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

08/16/2019

What outstanding, fast and professional service. This Company exceeds all customer service expectations. Quick response, on time arrival, great workmanship, fair pricing. Joe Greene is a pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring replaced on garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

08/14/2019

Returned call quickly and scheduled next day service which was good as I had no emergency. Professionally installed springs quickly. Repair price was fair and I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two Garage Door Torsion springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/10/2019

Very prompt and professional company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of two springs with pulleys and cables

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

05/25/2019

Although not an emergency (my car was not stuck in my garage), Joe came out to my house in only two hours and the job was complete in about 45 minutes. He was very kind and professional. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhead garage door spring repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Specialists in emergency repair. Multiple dispatch locations throughout the capital district, we are close to you.

n/a