Think Green Junk Removal

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2009

Awards & Badges

29 Meadowood Ln.

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Think Green Junk Removal a full service junk removal and recycling service. Operating some of the newest and largest junk trucks in the Hudson Valley area. Recycling approximately one third of items. Our truck team will remove most anything including furniture, junk and rubbish and more. From single item to multiple truck loads. You point and our friendly uniformed truck team does all the lifting, loading and hauling. Servicing residential and commercial clients of all types; business property and home owners, real estate agents, office managers, retail locations and more. We provide our customers with affordable, professional on time junk removal service. Were licensed and fully insured, certificates of insurance provide on request. Best of all we're GREEN environmental friendly company recycling and over third of all items received. Why choose us, locally owned and operated we offer the lowest competitive up front rates. Servicing our customers with friendly uniform professionals. Providing our customers a complete “no-risk solution with REAL VALUE. Our pricing includes lifting, loading, hauling, transportation and disposal fees. Offering Bigger Trucks Lower Rates Affordable Price. Servicing residential and commercial business including job sites, offices, retail stores, realtors. Within entire Hudson Valley Area....

hauling (186)trash removal (44)moving (17)dumpster rental (13)home and garage organizing (10)appliance repair (10)

11/01/2020

Great! The 2 men were professional, on time, and very easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing large bulky items from basement

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/20/2020

Roe was great right from the start answering all my questions and scheduling an appointment. Angel & Scott showed up right on time and gave an estimate on the spot and immediately went to work. They were fast and efficient and more importantly they were so kind and thoughtful as they packed up my aunt's stuff checking to make sure if there was a question if something should go or not. Would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of household items/furniture from condo

CATEGORY appliance repair,hauling services,moving companies,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/23/2020

Very pleasant and professional people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Hauling

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/19/2020

Did an excellent job. Arrived on time. Polite and respectful of property. Would highly recommend Angel Delgado and his partner Scott!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of furniture and junk

CATEGORY appliance repair,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

08/31/2020

I love ThinkGreen, I have used them 5 times already to clean out all kinds of miscellaneous junk from storage spaces I have and they are great! They are family owned and it's very pleasant to schedule with them and the guys who come to the site to get the work done are always very courteous and do a great job. Also their prices are very fair, they give you the estimate upfront and they DON'T surch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning out misc junk from storage space

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,moving companies,home & garage organization,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Trhank you this so much for this review

08/26/2020

Went well. Easy to deal with and professional. Called to confirm the week before and called the day of to give a better time estimate. I could not be there so they dealt with my adult son and called me to provide estimates and to make payment. Were also about one half of the estimate from two other junk removal services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean out garage and utility room

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

07/06/2020

It went very well. The two gentlemen worked together like a well oiled machine. They were also very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had things I needed to get rid of before I moved

CATEGORY appliance repair,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/23/2020

As before, when it used Think Green, the two men who came this time were also very courteous and polite. I was told would be here between 10 & 2 and they arrived at 10:40. they were very quick and got right to work. I had them haul away an old refrig, a broken bed, 2 outdoor tables we no longer needed, as well as various other items. We took about 1/2 a truck. The cost through Think Green is extre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling away of broken items

CATEGORY appliance repair,hauling services,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/19/2020

Excellent. When I called for the appt, they told me they could come the next day and they did. They were timely, professional, and did a great job removing these items, under some difficult circumstances. The estimate provided over the phone was exactly what I paid them. I would without a doubt use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a queen size mattress and box spring removed from an upstairs bedroom, plus some leftover construction debris

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/15/2020

Think Green Junk Removal is excellent! Everyone from the people who set the date and time to the people who came to pick up our articles were superb, professional, and really worked very hard to get everything cleaned up as well. We have had other Removal companies before, but we will continue to use Think Green. We have also recommended them to several people already. Great job!! Reasonable price...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of furniture

CATEGORY appliance repair,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

junk, rubbish removal - old furniture, appliances, household items, yard debris, metal sheds, lawn mowers, cabinets, tools, mattress, file cabinets, desks couches, TV's, washers, dryers. house, apartment clean outs.Fence, pool, piano removal. Almost anything.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express