KWD Electric Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2010

Additional website - www.kwdelectric.com. Family owned. Additional services - Outdoor lighting repair, ceiling fans, lighting design, exhaust fans, electrical design, safety GFCI outlets, lamp replacement, pv solar install, hot tub wiring, energy saving lighting, saunas & steam bath’s, flat screen tv outlets, pool wiring, service upgrades, recessed lighting, 24 hr emergency service calls, new additions, basment wiring, indoor & outdoor electrical wiring including pools, hot tubs, garages, barns, central air, run cabling for cable tv & telephone cat-5 & installing solar photovoltaic systems for home or business....

All-Phase Electric of NY Inc

All-Phase Electric is a full service design/build electrical contractor serving the lower Hudson Valley, New York & Fairfield County, Connecticut areas. Within our Residential and Commercial divisions, we cater to our customers needs by providing all types of electrical installations, wiring, maintenance and repairs. Visit our website today and learn more about the services we provide, and our licensed and certified electricians. We have provided quality services to both residential and commercial properties for over 18 years, and offer an emergency 24 hour electrician for those surprise incidents that just can’t wait. Additional address - 585 Pleasantville Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.

03/19/2018

It never started because after 6 messages he never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside lightning and additional 220 line inside

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

[Member Name Removed]- after checking all my notes, scheduler, and voice mails I do not see anyone that called 6 times . It is difficult to return calls at times and after a second message I’ll definitely get back to the customer. You must have me confused with someone else. It’s not fair for you to give me a F rating and we never even talked or met.

10/09/2017

Went excellently. I learned that previous work completed by another electrician was not done properly and posed significant risk that KWD was able to rectify.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix some electrical problems.

08/30/2017

Excellent! Professional and friendly, responded quickly. I needed same day repair because I was leaving town and the job was completed within a few hours of calling for service. I will definitely call again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor GFCI outlet & plug on pool pump replaced

05/11/2017

It went great. Ken does great work. Would highly recommend him. Very knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install electric in an addition

04/20/2017

Excellent, Ken is a stand up electrician. He walked us through everything and gave his opinion on the job and the best way to handle it all. His work is clean and professional. Ken was easy to work with and he was extremely personable with out little 3yo handyman. We would hire and recommend Ken to anyone who wants an honest and well done electrical job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a complete new fuse box. Along with outlets in 2 bathrooms that did not have any. New outlets in Kitchen along with 4 new ceiling fans and 4 new light fixtures. Also came out when our new dryer was blowing out it's fuse.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Central hudson approved, recessed lighting, electrical troubleshooting, track lighting, electrical panel upgrades, fluorescent lighting, circuit breaker replacement, low voltage halogen lighting, new circuits, landscape lighting, electrical wiring repair, specialty lighting, new electrical outlets, security lighting, code violations, motion sensors, sump pump outlets, time clocks, 240 volt circuits, photo cells, appliance circuits, transformers, smoke detectors & fluorescent ballast’s switches.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available