Brothers Aluminum Corp

A 168 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since January 2006

33 E Merrick Rd

Valley Stream, NY 11580

For over 35 years, Brothers Aluminum has been committed to providing our customers with products and services custom tailored to their home remodeling needs. This commitment includes providing free in-home price assessments, 100% financing*, and lifetime warranties on our products. We are not a repair service. We specialize in siding and roofing installation; we cannot accept a repair project. Brothers Aluminum prides itself on its rich history, impeccable reputation (as exemplified by our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau), professionalism, workmanship, and the attention to detail that makes each remodeling project unique. Whether your project calls for energy efficiency, durability, low maintenance, a budget friendly alternative, or a wide range of design and color options, you can trust that we will give your project the one-on-one attention it deserves. Having serviced over 60,000 homes on Long Island and the Tri-State area, it is customer satisfaction that has allowed Brothers Aluminum to expand from a siding company to a full service home remodeler. Today, we proudly offer our extensive knowledge based on decades of experience to ensure the completion of your home makeover project will exceed your every expectation....

siding (138)roofing (47)window (27)door (18)home remodeling (9)masonry (7)gutter installation (33)home remodeling (11)home builder (7)deck building (7)concrete repair (7)stone and gravel (4)

10/23/2020

I absolutely LOVED Brothers Aluminum! Every single step with them was easy and hassle free. The owner Teddy is amazing was amazing to work. He answered every question broke down the cost and was really honest and up front about what they were going to do. George came over measured everything I didnt feel rushed to explain what I wanted done he gave helpful suggestions and explained in detail why s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/07/2020

Brothers Aluminum came recommended by a friend and from a Facebook Community Group page. I received an estimate by Paul to remodel my home. He took the time and priced out few different products and left us with samples. I felt comfortable and decided to go with this company and I am SOOOO HAPPY! The project was done beautifully and everything from start to finish was absolutely seamless!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

D

09/24/2020

OVER PROMISE.UNDER DELIVER. RUN!!!! This was by far the worst experience. The ONLY thing they got right was the siding. The sales guy, Jimmy, is like a snake oil salesman who misleads and over promises to get the sale. He also promises all these bells and whistles and when the time comes he finds excuses not to follow through on those promises. A deck that was suppose to take 1 week to build took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck - Siding - Gutters

CATEGORY decks,siding,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Photo for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38903466

Our focus remains to perform and complete a project to our customer’s full satisfaction. We remained committed throughout the project, we remained receptive to each and every concern and we took the appropriate steps to rectify any issues. We value your business and feedback.

09/10/2020

Perfect! One day to do the entire job (home and detached garage) of taking off 2 layers of old shingles and installing all of the layers of new materials. Every piece of debris was removed along with every old nail the first day-amazing. The project manager came back again on the second day to just check in with us to see if all was done to our satisfaction. True professionals/ no issues/ totally ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt roofing with a complete tear down of old roofing layers

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review! We take pride in our quality control and professionalism so we thank you for taking notice. Please keep us in mind again for any future projects, we would love to work with you again.

06/30/2020

Mike from Brothers Aluminum Corp. is great to work with. Even during this pandemic, he was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. The entire job completed a lot quicker than I expected and it was done professionally, clean, and perfect. Thank you Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, windows, patio doors and gutters

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review! We will pass the message along to Mike as well. These are difficult times that we are working through, thank you for your patience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

06/16/2020

What can I say.....Exceptional......while I have used Brothers before to side my house, I called upon their expertise for a total roof replacement that was required.....my exceptional experience began with meeting again with Teddy.......a finer and more honest contractor and gentleman I have never met......in this day and age when men of their word are a rare exception, Teddy exemplified honesty a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate that you called us again when needing additional work on your home. Teddy sure is great and we are glad that we once again met your expectations during the project and we hope to work with you again in the future. Customer Care Manager

03/21/2020

The Brothers crew did a fantastic job replacing the siding of our house. They paid attention to all the details and everything came out beautifully. The sales person Jimmy was very patient when explaining all the options and gave us very good discount. He also came to check on the work almost every day. We are very happy that we hired Brothers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

We're so happy that you feel this way! We showed your review to Jimmy and he is grateful for it. Thank you so much. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Jimmy. Enjoy your home's new look in in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

01/29/2020

My husband and I were looking to change the siding on our house. we found the company the company Brothers and made an appointment with Ted. He came and helped us decide what was best for us. He is very professional and listened to our needs. When they changed the siding, the result was beyond my expectations.I highly recommend Brothers if you are planning on changing your siding. Lizbeth and Juan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding changed

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

Photo for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38355876

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it. Enjoy your home's new look in good health. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. George D. Customer Care Manager

01/10/2020

It went ok. Minor corrections were needed and done for the most part after several phone calls. However no follow up was done to see if everything was corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for leaving us a review and pointing out some areas of growth for us. I will take this to the owners and make sure that we improve in our follow up. We appreciate your satisfaction and hope you enjoy your new roof in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

11/08/2019

Fantastic craftsmanship as well as superb customer service. I would highly recommend Brothers for any and all of your home improvement needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY concrete repair,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Photo for Brothers Aluminum Corp - 33 E Merrick Rd, Valley Stream, NY - 38221926

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it! Enjoy your home's new look in good health. George D. Customer Care Manager

Interior Home Remodeling – Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Basements. Exterior Home Remodeling – Siding, Roofing, Stucco, Doors & Porticos, Decks, Masonry, Brick, & Windows.

We do not offer any repair work or handyman services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available