Fresh Maintenance

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180101

420 Columbus Ave 600

Valhalla, NY 10595

As a family owned and operated company. Fresh values each of its customers and strives to achieve client satisfaction every time. We service all of the Tri-State area. Our specialties are Mold Removal, Water and Sewage Cleanup, Fire and Smoke damage mitigation....

mold removal (158)water and smoke damage (21)

07/22/2019

Excellent! Honest! Honest! I thought we had mold in the attic. I called Fresh Maintenance and spoke with Joe. He offered a free estimate. The next day Joe came over. We explained we plan on selling the house and if it was mold we want to take care if it. We went in my attic and Joe felt it was not mold. Joe took his time in educating us. If you sell your home and a home inspector thinks its mold t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

06/21/2018

I would really really want to recommend this company because after 2 years there is still no scent of the fire and there no mold. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house burned down and they came in to remove the burn odor. They spayed to remove the odor and to prevent mold.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2016

06/10/2018

Excellent. Joe called back quickly, and came when scheduled. He took a look and told us right away that it was not mold. He suggested some steps we could take to help the musty smell (ideas to help air circulation and future cleanings), and did not charge us a penny for his time and expertise. He is an experienced professional and nice guy. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determination and possible remediation of mold

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

C

08/17/2017

The work done was not as described in the proposal or as described on the company website. Contrary to the contract, no vent fans were used, the area to be remediated was not masked off, and the floor in the house was not covered. All I can verify was that the attic was sprayed with the anti-microbial solution ( I saw the bottles). I contacted the owner, who explained that the proposals are "boile...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation in an attic.

COST $2,147.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/12/2017

Everything went smoothly and clean. No fumes or anything to bother my pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Mold Cleaned up from my attic. The men were courteous professional and respectful of the property. They got the work done quickly without a mess. I would hire again . They give a 25 year guarantee on their work and have excellent references.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

07/02/2017

Great they were there within 20 minutes, and were working ten minutes after they arrived. They sucked up all the water and disinfected the whole downstairs. After they were done they set up drying machines for a few days and everything was like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood and sewage cleanup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

11/16/2016

He treated my walls for mold after there was a fire in my house. He did a great job but then I hired a contractor who was incompetent and ruined the remainder of my house. So the Fresh Maintenance company came back to see if it was anything they could do. There was not, and they did not charge me for the second visit and never sought the balance of the original amount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

08/11/2016

Joe was very nice. An honest and sincere guy. Very trustworthy. My experience was great. Joe looked around our basement and said that there was no mold other than a very small strip. He told me that it was not harmful and could easily be fixed by us. I asked him if he could do this and his response was, "There is no work here for me." An honest company like this deserves recognition and I am so th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe came to give me an estimate on treating the mold in our basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

06/30/2016

On his initial visit, Joe was thorough and thoughtful in diagnosing the problem, and did not try to over-sell me remediation on unnecessary work, even though tests in the crawlspace showed there was some mold. After scheduling the appointment for service, I contacted him on a Friday evening because part of the ceiling looked like it was about to collapse. He was scheduled to come the following wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed area of our ceiling that had water damage and mold due to a leak in the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2016

02/18/2016

It was fine. He was very thorough. He provided me with a lot of information and explanation. His report was very good as well. He was very accommodating with scheduling. They were a very good service to spot mold and potential mold problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Fresh Maintenance. They came in and did an inspection for mold. They tested the air in my crawlspace for mold content.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

Commercial & Residential Mold Removal, Water & Fire Mitigation, Sewage Cleanup, Flood Cleanup

Radon Testing. Asbestos Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check