C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best reference....

Barry Best Seamless Gutters & Gutter Helmet

Jon & Kelly Barry started Barry Best began in 1989. They are proud of their A+ rating with the BBB, and they have worked very VERY hard to keep their perfect rating. Barry Best is an Authorized Gutter Helmet Dealer, the only Gutter Helmet Dealer in CNY.

11/14/2013

Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After contacting all A ranking providers on Angies List in our area, C & G was the 1st to respond.

CATEGORY contractors

D

06/12/2012

I CALLED FOR AN ESTIMATE. WE DROVE 35 MILES TO MEET. HE LOOKED AT THE JOB AND WE DISCUSSED IT. I PROVIDED A DETAILED REQUEST FOR PRICES. I DID NOT RECEIVE ONE. I GOT A PHONE CALL AFTER ANOTHER CONTRACTOR WAS NEARLY THROUGH WITH THE JOB. AMEN !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NONE !!

CATEGORY woodworking

The member had what contractor's call " a nightmare". He had a major renovation going on and every room had been gutted. The previous contractor walked off the job, leaving all parts of the job partially done; plumbing, electrical, heating, carpentry, roofing and siding. I advised him to get the previous contractor back to complete the work he started. I felt terrible for him that he had this prob...

05/20/2011

Previous contractor had walked off the job leaving work incomplete that had  been paid for. C&G Construction responded next day to my call and had the work completed within a week.  No hassles. Kept me informed. Quality of work was excellent, despite working in a 160 year old farm house where nothing was plumb. Actually suggested less costly alternatives to what I thought needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created and installed molding in kitchen/family room area.  Installed drywall in laundry/storage room area.  Complete deck installation. Inspected and made roof repairs as necessary.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,roofing,home builders,woodworking

Yes thats the real C & G construction.

All phases of interior and exterior remodeling and new building construction. "From roof to foundation and everything in between"