Go Green Property & Grounds Maintenance LLC

Angie's List since July 2011

We provide Lawn, Landscape services to the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas. We are a local company owned & operated by The Hargrove Brothers. Lawn Services: lawn mowing, lawn installation, aeration, overseeding, lawn top dressing, composting, more. Landscape services, stone and paver patios walkways walls, koi & small ponds, waterfalls, garden design & install, full landscape install, drainage salutions, natural landscapes, boulders work, tree plantings & install....

G-Man Exterminating & Pest Control

Welcome to G-Man Pest Control. Providing our customers with full pest control services for 2 generations. Feel Free to email us as well at: gmanpestcontrol@aol.com

06/08/2019

Very well yard always looks great when the workers are done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

04/25/2019

I love this company. The team is efficient, does good work, is friendly and makes my property shine. GoGreen has also done tree- and shrub-planting for me. It's a well-run, top-notch company. By the way, I'm not related to or dear friends with anybody who owns or runs it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall lawn and garden maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,snow removal,property management

We are greatful to have great clients such as the [Member Name Removed]. We take pride in our operations and love what we do and it feels amazing to know our team building ard hardwork pay off not only for our team but for our clients as well. Thank you for your years of work and taking the time to leave a review. Greatful, Richard
D

05/07/2018

I am sorry to write this bad review for GoGreen. Melissa and Rick came to our home to give us an idea of what we needed to upgrade our landscaping. Rick suggested they estimate the tasks according to priority, and they proceeded to do that. We never got that estimate, though they sent an estimate for the whole task, after many phone calls, emails and messages through Angie's List. Then, despite mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,snow removal

04/18/2018

My driveway was plowed promptly and thoroughly all winter. In addition, rather than using harmful salt products, they used bits of black gravel. It was a cleaner, neater solution. They crew was so good, I hired them to take care of the yard this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow plowing

CATEGORY snow removal

Thank you for the kind review. We work very ho*** ** making sure we provide reliable and quality services. We are greatful for your business and look forward providing you with our services. Thank you, Richard H. Owner

02/22/2018

Wonderful! Used for one job last winter (2016-2017) and then hired them on permanent basis as of 2017-2018 winter. What hooked me is the following: I found myself in Utah dealing with a family matter during the big freeze in January 2018 and then upstate NY got hit with a big snow while I was still gone. I care for a disabled man and I was terribly worried he would be stuck in the driveway because...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow Plowing

CATEGORY roof snow removal,snow removal

Residential & commercial landscape installation, renovation, maintenence Lawn Services: lawn mowing, lawn installation, aeration, overseeding, lawn top dressing, composting, more. Landscape services, stone and paver patios walkways walls, koi & small ponds, waterfalls, garden design & install, full landscape install, drainage salutions, natural landscapes, boulders work, tree plantings & install.

$10