Frank Lanzillo DDS

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Capital Smiles

16  REVIEWS
Capital Smiles

For three decades, residents of Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga and the Capital District have relied on Capital Smiles for gentle, restorative dentistry. Through safe, effective sedation dentistry, we can comfortably reverse years of dental damage and deterioration, often in one visit. Don’t let fear or embarrassment keep you from getting the dental care you need. At Capital Smiles, we never lecture or judge. We provide personalized care to help you regain your treasured smile. From your first visit to our Schenectady dental office, you’ll be treated as a family member. Our philosophy is simple – you come first. From our soothing décor and spa-like amenities to our courteous, enthusiastic staff, we’ve created a safe, comfortable environment where you’ll always receive the personal attention you deserve. Our entire team keeps pace with dental technologies and therapies to bring you the best and most comfortable of what modern dentistry has to offer. Whether you need a checkup or extensive comprehensive dental treatment, you’ll receive the quality care you need for a healthy, lasting smile.

Offers by Capital Smiles on Angie's List

05/15/2012

He does a very good job and is very competent. He could not have done anything more than he did. I had some bleeding that would not stop. He came into the office to see me on a Friday night. He is extremely gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for an extraction.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

12/29/2011

I've been seeing him for 8 years. He's a good dentist. He is very knowledgeable and handles everything. They take me right on time. He's very good. I will continue to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lanzillo is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists