Knapp Jr, Dr. Russell G.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

07/03/2013

I've gone to him for 30 years and he's wonderful. He's very vigilant. About 15 years ago, I decided to go to another doctor because you have to book Dr. Knapp in advance and decided to go to a younger guy and he completely gave me the wrong prescription. It was terrible so I went back and Dr. Knapp said that it was not even the right prescription. He fixed my prescription and ever since then, he's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Russell G. Knapp Jr. for an eye exam. He's seeing me every 6 months or so.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

06/15/2012

Just lately, as I get older, I have been having dry eyes. He prescriped medication and is seeing me again in a few months. Very conscientious. Hope he doesn't get any ideas about retiring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Knapp for 25 years. Always does a superb job.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

06/05/2009

office is run like a well oiled machine. Dr. Knapp does not believe in making his patients wait and they don't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine eye exam

10/28/2008

I was VERY pleased. Everyone was friendly. Service was quick and efficient. Dr. Knapp and staff were thorough. Both my husband and I will continue to go to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated physical history with BP and current medications. Eyes were checked with current glasses on and off and eyes were dilated. Dr. went over history, checked eyes and even did a cardiac artery check.

08/14/2008

I have been going to him for thirty years. He has taken care of my husband, myself, our four children and extended family. He is good with the elderly as well. He is good with people who have unusual problems. He is very kind and he makes you feel like you are important because he doesn't rush you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My insurance covered my visit for a routine eye exam.

Ophthalmologist.