Elite Concrete

A 51 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2006

153 Beyer Dr

Tonawanda, NY 14150

Perform any service with ease when you contact Elite Concrete in Tonawanda, New York. From a chimney repair to driveway sealing, our concrete contractors complete jobs of all sizes at your location. We specialize in concrete flat work, garage floors, driveways, and brick work. Our respectful crew works hard to put your needs first. Because we always clean up our job site before we leave, you never have to worry about a mess being left behind after our services. Backed by more than 20 years of experience performing all types of concrete work, our contractors are available to help with any job. 3 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service charges....

concrete driveway installation (43)concrete repair (28)snow removal (1)deck building (1)

10/03/2019

after the first year the driveway started to break down. Ray gave excuses and never repaired. I had other concrete people look at it and said it was due to not being installed properly. Now after 4 years the driveway look awful and needs to be redone .. I lost $7,000.00 Thanks to Ray and Elite Concrete. I would never recommend them to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new driveway

Photo for Elite Concrete - 153 Beyer Dr, Tonawanda, NY - 38148513

09/18/2019

I asked the owner, Ray Mang, to keep the driveway he poured for me several inches away from the property line which he did, and to pitch the concrete away from our garage and house which he also did. But after the job was finished, it rained that night and the next day there was a puddle about 5 or 6 feet in diameter in front of the garage. Standing water like that is going to collect mosquitoes i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway removal and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Photo for Elite Concrete - 153 Beyer Dr, Tonawanda, NY - 38117467

06/18/2019

All things went well. We are very happy with the quality of the driveway and sidewalk and the crew was easy to work with. Would definitely recommend Ray and the crew for any concrete work you may have

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced all concrete sidewalks and our driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

05/21/2019

Ray and his team did an excellent job. Ray is honest and trustworthy. His team worked hard and were meticulous. This was a big job and they worked very hard and finished it in 3 days. Very impressive. My neighbors won’t stop talking about how nice my driveway looks !! Thank you Ray ! I would hire elite concrete again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100 x 10 ft driveway, 23x26 ft garage floor, patio, side stairs, front walkway to house, sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Photo for Elite Concrete - 153 Beyer Dr, Tonawanda, NY - 37886400

04/24/2019

Great experience! My driveway looks absolutely beautiful. The work was done meticulously. The men were professional and courteous and cleaned up after all the work was done. The cost was also very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend Elite Concrete and am very grateful for a job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thankyou very much [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work for you !

01/22/2019

Went according to plan . No hitches or delays . Good crew .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

09/04/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Ray, the owner. Through the sales process he was super attentive and came to our home multiple times to speak with me and review the details of the project. When the day of demo came, his team was on time and worked diligently. Their skill shined when we encountered an issue with the height of our driveway. It was too low to grade the whole driveway to the stre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blacktop Driveway Removal and Concrete Driveway Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/17/2018

Signed contract with $3500 deposit on July 13, 2018, No work has been done as of AUGUST 17, 2018. No phone calls returned and no work done and none scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repaved

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

08/09/2018

We were impressed with Ray from Elite Concrete starting with the estimate. We had received 2 other quotes. Ray not only had the best price, but was the most professional of the three. He was very easy to reach if we had questions. He and his crew did an amazing job. Our driveway looks fantastic!!! We have already recommended Elite Concrete to my niece and would definitely recommend them to anyone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of asphalt driveway and new concrete driveway installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Photo for Elite Concrete - 153 Beyer Dr, Tonawanda, NY - 37307592

07/10/2018

Although his original start date estimate may have been a little optimistic I was flexible. When he called back to schedule the job he was on time, efficient, and the job went great. The work was high quality and the jobsite was clean as they found it. I am very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway replacement & partial garage floor replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring, Ceramic Tile Installation, Brick & Block Masonry, Drywall, & Snowplowing

Landscaping