Custom Painting By Richardson

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2009

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge fro after hours service....

Landscapers in Buffalo, NY

Are you looking for landscaping and snowplowing services? We can help you! Our family owned and operated company offers the following services: - Snow plowing - Landscaping - Year round maintenance - Gutter cleaning - Concrete and paving - And more! There are also discounts available for +50 years senior and veteran families. Contact us now at (716) 258-3452 and let's get to work! Ask me about our Senior and Military discount.

10/26/2016

He was excellent! He custom made my trim and crown molding as he painted excellent very nice man great work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed holes fixed walls painted windows put in and trim done

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

09/26/2016

George & his team were wonderful from start to finish. They are kind, friendly, timely, meticulous and thorough.They did things the right way and made our old home look fresh and full of life. They were a pleasure to have around and they did a beautiful job. They were worth every single penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our house scrapped, patched, primed, and painted. The house was built in 1927 and has largely original clapboard, and it had not been painted in over 10 years (we think). It's a large house and required substantial scrapping and patching, gutter work, trim replacement, and a small roof repair.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

C

06/22/2015

I had George come by and give me an estimate.  He was initially prompt in returning my phone calls and came and met with me to discuss the job.  He showed pictures of houses he had painted in my neighborhood and told me to think about the color scheme and get back to him if I wanted him to finish the estimate.  I got back to him a few days later and he did leave an estimate in my mailbox the follo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave an estimate for painting a front porch.

09/18/2014

.George was the first to give me an estimate. He was prompt, immediately available and the weather was good. Since his estimate was fair as well, I had him do the work and called off other painters that were to come for an estimate. He and his helper came as planned for 2 days and did a good job. George himself is excellent and obviously very experienced, his younger mate was OK. All in all I am s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside painting: 2 garage doors, 3 doors, 3 large windows and several small ones. Several metal structures.

09/12/2014

George and Josh were great! They cleaned up at the end of every day and kept their equipment out of the way as much as possible. They would even drag my garbage and recycling bins back from the curb! The deck, which had been mauled by carpenter bees the year before, and was poorly built to begin with, could now withstand hurricane force winds, a termite attack, and pass code to boot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George and his assistant Josh painted the entire exterior of the house, made repairs as needed to rotting window casements, and tore off and rebuilt a second floor deck.

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & exterior painting. Handyman. Historical renovations. Woodworking. Decks & porches.