HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman Services

Award 2019

8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

PO Box 113

Taberg, NY 13471

With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is Where Quality Counts because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when scheduling....

handyman (19)electrician (12)flooring (10)home remodeling (10)interior painting (9)window replacement (9)drywall repair (9)woodworking (8)plumber (7)home remodeling (6)plaster (6)lighting installation (6)
D

01/28/2020

Spoke on the phone and was given a quote $200+ higher than other businesses. I requested a written quote but never received one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

To [Member Name Removed] hi [Member Name Removed] dont know you or even met you please remove your review off my page I do not even do services in your location. you must be mistaken me with someone else.

01/19/2020

I always have had such positive experiences with H and M Carpentry. They are professional,knowledgeable and always willing to help fix any situation with options .They are prompt even in emergency situations.The best carpenter I have dealt with in years .So if your looking for any job big or small this is the carpenter to call !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window installation,built up hard wood floors ,painted our deck ,fixed aluminum siding ,fixed dish washer ,built up and leveled deck at our new home ,hung and mounted our electric fireplace and helped install lights .

CATEGORY decks, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, dock building, mobile home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/16/2019

EXCELLENT WORK AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/12/2019

Heath and his crew were great, they did 5 rooms in my house all needing something different, and they look great. Heath is experienced and professional and we are very happy with the results. We are hiring H&M quality carpentry and handyman again in the spring for more remodeling Cant wait for the holidays, what a difference

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen, Electrical

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plastering, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/11/2019

No contact ever made. Currently hired another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio French door fix/ replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

D

09/28/2019

This company started off good but things got really bad. They do not respect your home in covering the hardwood floors, kitchen appliance, cleaning up in the sink , leaving paint all over. They took down a light for painting and I had a light to install instead of the old fixture. They did install but there was a power issue. The old light worked without any issues. The owner stated " I did you a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
work was not finished, owner stated he had other jobs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Customer turned out to be a wolf in sheep’s clothes.Throughout the job customer gave me compliments daily how great my work was as well as cleanup Throughout the job till like the third day before job completed then he got dirty as I call it.heck he even bought me lunch twice complimenting me. I get there every day and something different would change from one day to the next he usually blamed his...

09/11/2019

All the items I requested got done in a timely manner. Workman ship was A-1. Pleasure to so business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted and repaired front cement steps, painted back patio, sealed in sides of back patio, cleaned and siliconed seams in front gutter, sealed windows, power washed house..

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, gutter repair, handyman service, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/02/2019

We are new to the area and are so glad we came across HM Quality Carpentry! Heath and his crew did a great job. They painted our house and deck and did some repair work on the outside of our home as well as pressure washing and getting our house in good shape again and we are very pleased with the work that was done. Heath is very thorough and stayed late on several occasion to ensure the work was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

CATEGORY decks, electrician, gutter cleaning, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman Services - PO Box 113, Taberg, NY - 38109943

Thank you pleasure to have done the work and appreciate all the work

06/23/2019

Very well. He didn’t leave until I was satisfied. He also came back and touched up a spot on the house that was stained. He was punctual and professional and he did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house, deck, sidewalk and stain deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

04/16/2019

It was AWESOME!! Quick and efficient, very friendly and professional. Clean up done every night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall taken down, new flooring in the living room, kitchen and dining room. Painting throughout walls and ceilings.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Halls, Closets, Floors, Drywall, Painting, Homerepairs, Decks, Deck Refinishing, Pressure Washing, all handyman services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check