Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists

• Angie's List since June 2013

NA Rated | 15 Reviews

There are 8 doctors at this site, surgery is not performed at this site, to see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org ...

06/29/2014

see above - he is up on the latest techniques, does not start with the 'dramatic' surgeries but explores alternative to surgery.  Will listen to your questions and find answers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
to check on knee replacements that he had performed in 2007 - Dr. W is smart, thorough, responds to person's questions, and gave me the time I needed.

CATEGORY orthopedics

06/03/2014

My experience was very good. I would highly recommend them. They are very professional and they know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists - North Syracuse to have my ankle looked at and had some orthotics made.

CATEGORY podiatrist

09/30/2013

We were pleased to not have to jump into surgery considering the recovery could take six months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider evaluated a longstanding foot injury and looked at recent xrays from another provider. He advised waiting 3 months to see if condition worsened before proceeding with a difficult surgery.

CATEGORY foot doctor, podiatrist

09/17/2013

He diagnosed me with Planter Fasciitis and gave me a splint and recommend exercise. He explained there is no surgical remedy. A nurse demonstrated how to put on the splint and how to do the exercise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain in my left ankle. My interaction with Dr. Lemley was non-descript and efficient.

CATEGORY foot doctor

09/17/2013

I had heard rumors of Dr. Lemley's poor bedside manner and sometimes rudeness to patients, so I was prepared for that.  I found Dr. Lemley to be very pleasant in manner, explaining in detail what surgery would involve and taking considerable time to answer the many questions I had.  Overall, I found Dr. Lemley to be a very pleasant, caring physician on both of my office visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred by another physician to evaluate a dislocated metatarsal for surgery.  Dr. Lemley explained, in detail, what the actual problem was and what he could do surgically.  I also asked him about my ankle, which I have always been told needs to be fused.  Turns out, it's not my ankle, and, again, Dr. Lemley explained in detail.

CATEGORY orthopedics, foot doctor

Orthopedics, Hand & Wrist, Should & Arm, Spine & Neck, Foot & Ankle, Sports Medicine, Hips, Knee & Leg.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover