New York Spine and Wellness Center

Angie's List since October 2008

C Rated | 11 Reviews

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 120 patients per day....

09/28/2015

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No face to face time with a physician. Limited time at injections (and then you could not see her). The third spinal injection resulted in nerve damage to my husband (dropped foot). He cannot lift his foot and falls frequently. Their tv ad says they will change your life. Well, they did my husband's. Negatively.

02/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Things have gone well.

CATEGORY neurologist

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suffer from severe spinal stenosis and have numerous herniated disks. the minute the doctor walked in she had a very bad additude telling me basically I'm a drug addict and she won't help me there's nothing for me there. mind you i was sent for a spinal cord stimulater. i walked out of the office in tears. I've.never been treated in such a awful manner. kate the doctor is by far the worst doctor i have EVER seen. stay away from this place!!!

04/29/2014

After the shots there was a little after math of pain which was to be expected, but after that went away, there was no more pain in my back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 shots in my back for pain

CATEGORY pain management

Multi Specialty; Non Operative Spinal Care, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Electodiagnostic Testing, Chiropractic Care, Integrative Therapies, Provacative Discography, Electromyogram, Nerve Condition Studies, Diagnostic Injections, Bone Densitometry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available