Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse

Angie's List since October 2008

09/14/2015

Dr. Sall is a very pleasant person.  He may be overbooked.  He definitely seems to want to help solve health problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sleep apnea

CATEGORY ent

09/22/2014

I have been seeing about 35 years. I believe he's easy to talk to. He is an excellent, caring doctor. You don't wait long at appointments. Any problem i've ever had he has been able to take care of it and if he can't, he will refer me to someone that can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary Care doctor- Blood work.

CATEGORY internist

07/07/2014

I've used Dr. Mitchell Brodey for 40 years. His expertise stood out. He saved both my life and my wife's life. He definitely made an impact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Dr. Mitchell Brodey. He's an infectious disease specialist.

CATEGORY infectious disease doctor

05/16/2014

If I ever need surgery again, I will always ask if Dr. Congelli can perform it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I met Dr. Congelli in April when I went in to speak to her about possibly needed breast surgery. I was so comfortable with her, I asked if she performed gallbladder surgery since I was scheduled with a different doctor for that procedure.  She did, I explained what the type the other doctor was using and Dr. Congelli went into full detail about the differences.  I cancelled the other doctor and had Dr. Congelli perform it.  She was great toward me and my daughters and reassured all of us.  When I mentioned the other doctors name to two of the other nursed each said I made a great choice.

CATEGORY surgeons

05/13/2014

He is really good. He is a dentist and doctor at the same time. He is very knowledgeable, popular, and great. Overall, he has an A. I am going to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentistry Services.

CATEGORY tmj