Charlie Welch

sub contracting...

KC Curb Appeal

90  REVIEWS
KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

08/31/2017

It went very well. Charlie and his coworker were here for about two hours cutting down branches and tree limbs.They did a great clean up and then hauled the debris away. Very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed several trees trimmed.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

01/02/2017

Great! Profressional, punctual & careful with my stuff. Friendly, polite and cordial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pickup & delivery of antique bed; removal of old boxspring & 3 mattresses

08/05/2014

Charlie had performed hauling and other services in the past for us, so when we were looking for a mover, we contacted him to see if he offers the service. We were glad that he did because he had offered great service to us in the past. As house closing goes, ours was postponed at the last minute. With other moving providers, they would not be able to accommodate changes on short notice, but Charl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service from one house to another in Onondaga County

08/05/2014

We relocated to a new state and had to rent out our house. As part of the rental agreement, we offered lawn maintenance. We contacted Charlie to see if he offers lawn maintenance and he does. He as mowed the lawn (a decent size lawn) for a month and we have been told that the lawn looks great. We know we can depend on him to keep the lawn maintained for the tenants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service

01/14/2014

They showed up right on the appointed time and were very friendly and professional. Charlie had given me a prior appraisal for services so I knew what the cost would be. They worked continually for a couple hours carrying stuff up and down stairs. I was very happy with the job they did and plan to hire them again to remove more of the tree branches when the weather breaks in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charlie and his co-worker removed junk, old furniture, a computer and air conditioner and various other old and stored items from my basement, attic and garage. They also trimmed two trees of branches that were hitting my house when the wind blew.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you, you are a pleasure to work for. look forward to hearing from you again!

demolition, tree service, trash removal, site work, roof repairs,