BRISCOE CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Our company has one team (including a hands-on owner) that provides daily personal service to one customer at a time from the first day until completion. We don't do multiple jobs at a time, or use several different sub-contractors for each trade. We've had the same plumber, electrician, mason, roofer etc. for over 10 years. All of our foreman have at least 30 years experience in their trade. Our owner has been building interesting projects for 37 years. Construction Coach service for DIY homeowners....

Nick's Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, custom installations, cabinetry, ceramic tile, floor, wall, countertops, formica, granite, fireplace, hardwood, laminate, shower doors, glass & radiant heat flooring.

Award 2019

02/07/2015

This is but just one of the services Briscoe Construction did for me. His company remodeled my basement into a studio, built a screened in porch and has done other general repair. His work is excellent and I have complete confidence in his work. There is no one else I would consider for any type of general construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired faulty installed deck.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling

02/05/2015

Since Scott has done repairs for over 15 years, it is hard to pick just one instance. He is always prompt when there is a problem, suggests solutions, and picks up the materials needed. I have never had a complaint or had to have him re-fix anything. It is always right the first time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never call anyone but Scott - he is really a genius! He has repaired or replaced windows, doors, caulking, my front porch, my cellar, and more. It will look like an impossible repair such as the front porch that was suddenly too high for most people to step up comfortably. Scott figured out that by using a slab of stone and some bricks he could make the porch an extra step both to get up to it and then to reach the front door! He is someone I trust with the keys to my house, especially if I am away for an extended time as I know if there is an emergency  he will be there as soon as possible!

CATEGORY decks

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build garage and attaching breezeway

CATEGORY decks

Our company offers residential and light commercial remodeling and new construction services. This includes, but is not limited to; new homes, additions, renovations, kitchens, bathrooms, finished basements, decks, custom woodworking, timber framing, restaurants, retail build-outs, insulated concrete form foundations and walls(Arxx Certified). We now offer construction coaching for DIY homeowners!

Windows, roofing, and siding(unless they are part of a larger project). Small jobs, such as replacing a front entry door, single bathroom fixtures etc. We only do these as a courtesy for our past customers. Removal of any materials deemed hazardous by the E.P.A. Demolition(unless part of project). Large commercial projects. Any work on any structure that was built before 1980 and has not been certified to be lead free.