Becca's Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2011

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Residential & Commercial cleaning company. We cater to residential homes, new home construction, foreclosures, auction property, move in/out, apartment complexes, camp openings/closings, office cleaning. We supply all products at no additional cost. We DO NOT charge for mileage, We DO NOT charge per person/per hour they are in your home....

Housekeeping Solutions

WE ARE A SMALL CLEANING SERVICE WITH 8 EMPLOYEES. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 2006 AND ARE SLOWLY AND STEADILY EXPANDING. WE ARE CURRENTLY SERVICING THE MAJORITY OF CAYUGA, ONONDAGA, AND OSWEGO COUNTIES. WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND ACCREDITED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE JOB(EXCEPT SURFACE SPECIFIC CLEANERS AND/OR PERSONAL PREFERENCES) ARE PROVIDED BY HOUSEKEEPING SOLUTIONS. OUR RATES ARE $35.00/HOUR/PERSON PLUS 8% SALES TAX.

C

08/05/2013

Not well. They arrived about 45 minutes early and said they finished sooner than expected at their last job. I soon found out why. The offer was for 2 hours of cleaning and they were only here for 1 hour. I don't want to bad mouth them, but I would not consider hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very basic house cleaning.

12/19/2012

An effcient team of two worked together to clean.  I wanted to help, but my back hurt and i could not.  They really made a dramatic improvement.  They came with their owm equipment and really did not need my help.  Next time we'llclean the microwave and change the bed. they come again next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was in a very bad state.  I have had major health issues and mobility issues.  In just 4 hours my house is well on its way to becoming cleaner and better organized.  Thank you Becca!

11/05/2012

At first things went well, however after a few weeks I began to notice small thing were not completed very well. Then about September Becca informed me that she was no longer going to carry business insurance (Workers Comp, Liability etc. and some of her customers would not continue to use her. I told her I didn't mind. Things were fine until the 2nd week in October and I became ill and needed to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Groupon for this cleaning service on or about 8/20/2010. My husband and I only needed our kitchen, bathroom and living room cleaned every other week. We came to an aggreement of $65.00 to steam mop bathroom and kitchen floors, clean sink and vanity,and shower, clean counter tops, wipe down appilences wipe out microwave and toaster oven. In the living room we requested it to be vaccumed,dusted and magazines ect organized.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential & Commercial cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning, organizing, appliance cleaning, cleanouts.

exterior window cleaning. laundry.

Check, PayPal