Arlotta Painting

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2016

With over 25 years of experience working in commercial and residential painting. Arlotta Painting has the know how and experience to help you with any painting project from start to finish. We are skilled in both interior and exterior painting, as well as staining and pressure washing.Please call for any of your indoor or outdoor painting needs!...

Emerald City Window Cleaning

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, vinyl siding washing, and solar panel cleaning services. We are a firefighter, family, and locally owned, Syracuse based company. You can always trust that you'll get a professional, experienced, and friendly person when you call us.

06/07/2018

Arlotta painting is buy far the best painting company i have yet to hire.They did an amazing job at a fair price. I would HIRE them in a heart beat for any future painting needs.Will also recommend to all family and friends, Thank you Larry and your crew you did a great job !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint

CATEGORY house painters

11/16/2016

Arlotta painting always delivers quality work, in a timely manner and leaves the work area very neat. I am very particular about my home so if something isn't done to my exact liking, they always make it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arlotta Painting has been servicing my home on a annual basis for the past 10 years. They do a variety of indoor painting in my home once or twice per year; walls, ceiling, trim, doors, fixing nail pops & other damage to walls. They also do all the exterior (outdoor) painting of my home. I had the entire house & trim painted a few years back. Every year, they stain my deck & my front doors, paint the trim on the piers, around my outdoor lights and all the trim on my deck & balcony. Last summer they painted all my outdoor lights too.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/14/2016

Excellent! Great Painter. Arrives when he says he will. Goes above & beyond! We use Larry for all our painting needs. He painted the exterior of our house over 15 years ago & still looks freshly painted. We use Larry for all our interior jobs too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting--indoors & out.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/06/2016

Great! Very professional and courteous, job was done in a timely manner as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior ceiling, walls,& kitchen cabinets and made all prior repairs to plaster.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior painting, Exterior painting, deck staining, powerwashing.