T Riccoboni Asphalt Paving

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

187 Berry Hill Rd

Syosset, NY 11791

T. Riccoboni Asphalt Paving is an owner operated business started in 1987. Tim Riccoboni has been doing Asphalt (blacktop) work all his life, as his father and grandfather did before him. We take tremendous pride in our work, and treat each job, each driveway, each parking lot, and each roadway as our own. We give 100% to make it the way its supposed to be. Its a rare thing these days, but we build it to look great and to last a long time! We give you your moneys worth! Nassau license H2042830000, Suffolk licence 20756-HI....

Asphalt Driveways (134)Masonry (12)Concrete Driveways (5)Pavers and Hardscaping (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)

11/08/2019

the service provided was excellent. They were easy to work with as well, plus they were on time. Would strongly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-do driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thanks, pleasure working for you........Tim

10/06/2019

Tim Riccoboni responded in a timely fashion for my request for an estimate. He did not rush his estimate visit and gave me enough time explaining what needed to be done and answering all my questions. The work was also scheduled in a timely manner and completed as per the estimate. Tim was onsite working and overseeing the complete job. I'm totally satisfied with the work performed. They left my p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveway Paving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thanks ! So glad you like it and are happy. Pleasure working for you !..........Tim

08/26/2019

Tim and his team did a great job; prompt, efficient, detail orientated, neat and the job was done in one day. Tim is a pro and it’s a pleasure to work with him...my driveway looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old asphalt driveway and install new one

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thanks, we always enjoy making good people happy ! ........Tim

08/16/2019

The driveway job was completed recently. So far I am happy with the results. After getting the job scheduled, I had to wait a while to complete it due to other jobs they were doing, but pricing was reasonable and the work on the day of the job was completed on time and took care to leave the property neat and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Glad you like it. I'm sorry you had to wait for to come back and pave, but your driveway ground was extremely wet and unstable. So we waited for it to stabilize. Doing it that way helped you in the long run. Despite working on another big job, we would have waited on yours anyway. Remember we had an abnormal amount of rain at that time..........Tim

08/14/2019

Tim and his men did a great job. Price was competitive. They came on time and worked fast and neat. (No black on the Belgium blocks or walkway, yay). Job was done in one day and looks great. I will update review when we see how it wears.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repaved

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Photo for T Riccoboni Asphalt Paving - 187 Berry Hill Rd, Syosset, NY - 38044351

Thanks, glad you like it........Tim

07/26/2019

They did an amazing job. They arrived on time never stopped working the entire day did an absolute fabulous job cleaned everything up including sweeping the street I would highly recommend them. Thank you for giving me their name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old driveway and walkway removed and new one installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thanks, always a great feeling to make nice people happy ! .....Tim

07/23/2019

Tim and his crew expanded my driveway and got it done professionally, accurately described it just looks amazing. I would highly recommend using Tim to repair or replace your asphalt driveway and Jose Perierra to do the masonry work. Together, they will make your driveway dream come true!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim expanded my driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

Thanks my friend, glad you like it .........Tim

05/25/2019

Tim was a real professional, he did exactly what he said they would do in exactly the time he said it would take. We are very pleased with the work and would certainly recommend T Riccoboni for any repaying job! Jose Pereira Construction, the Mason that Tim uses is also fantastic and we highly recommended by us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repave the driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, masonry, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you ! Tim

05/01/2019

I am very pleased with Mr. Riccoboni’s work. He spent time to assess my situation and provided a recommended solution using his years of experience. Our driveway has approximately a 10-degree incline. Over the years, we had 3 driveways installed. None seemed to last. Tim explained that if all my contractors used a roller, (which they did) they did the wrong thing, as the asphalt will not roll even...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and repave driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you. Working for such nice people is always a pleasure ! How we made your driveway is a trade secret, so I won't elaborate. 30 plus years of doing this does help. Three words come to mind, " Attention to Detail " Good Luck and Good Health Tim

01/23/2019

Tim and crew did a great job. The price was competitive and the job was done professionally. It's a good company with a good operation and knowledge of their field. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my asphalt driveway dug up and repaved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thanks, glad you like it ! Tim

Driveways, Stoops, Walkways, Patios, Tennis Courts, Dry Wells, Excavation, Roadwork, Parking Lots with Traffic Control.