Kaminsky, Dr Stuart N

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2011

Stuart N Kaminsky, DDS, PLLC in Syosset, New York, is a dental office that has been providing professional, expert dental care to patients since 1980. With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Kaminsky offers all phases of family dental procedures with an emphasis on preventive care, root canal therapy, restorative rehabilitation on your own teeth and on implants, as well as cosmetic improvment. Our staff would like to welcome you to our family of valued patients. Please feel free to call for an appointment today!...

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

10/31/2017

It went great. My wife &I have been going to Dr. Kaminsky for over 15 years. He is thorough, explains what he will need to do. Is clear about test and is gentle and caring. Always polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kaminsky repaired broken filling but he has done numerous dental work over the years for my wife and I.

10/09/2017

Though in a very small office, the doctor does his own cleaning on patients. Very thorough and gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning and check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was very nice meeting you.

01/18/2016

All was good...he does a great job with the cleaning.  The Dr. does it himself. The office is VERY small but that does not seem to affect the quality of the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular dental check-up

01/25/2015

Very nice receptionist and dentist. Office space is a little outdated and drab but service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and checkup.

07/03/2013

Had work done by a previous dentist that I had lost all faith in. He had performed root canal on a tooth that acted as a seat for my lower partial. After fitting the tooth with a crown the partial no longer fit. This dentist did not want to work on fitting my partial as evidenced by making me wait in his chair for 57 minutes while he treated two other patients. I would probably still be sitting th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would not make an appointment.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental exams, digital x-rays, cleanings, dental consultations, tooth colored fillings, teeth whitening (bleaching), root canal therapy, crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges, dentures & implant.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available