Samuel Horowitz DDS

Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

We are a high-end implant, cosmetic, and general dentistry office....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

08/12/2013

The hygienist is exceptional. She was very thorough and she explained everything and she's very pleasant and also, she anticipated everything that the doctor would say. She was very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Samuel Horowitz is our dentist. I saw him for cleaning and x-rays. A member of our family had cap fillings.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

03/25/2013

When I arrived at the office I was shown to the exam room aster waiting for only a minute or two. The dental hygienist did an excellent job with three cleaning and x-rays. Dr. Horowitz then checked the x-rays. Immediately after they did the whitening treatment which lated for an hour. The results were amazing. My teeth that had originally been yellow were now shinny white!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hadn't had my teeth cleaned for a long while and they weren't as white as I would like them to be. Making an appointment was very simple and easy as it usually is. They had an appointment available within a week for both a cleaning and a whitening treatment. Dr. Horowitz is ash exceptional dentist and oral surgeon. Additionally, he had an a very friendly and calming bedside manner.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

12/09/2012

Dr. Horowitz is the best dentist I've ever had and I am no stranger to dentists. He is professional and more than competent. He knows all of the latest techniques and procedures and it shows in his work. He is comprehensive in his planning for each patient, made obvious to me by his extensive research on my needs. He is a terrific communicator as well, where he discusses options with you. Dr. Horo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have extensive dental needs. Dr. Horowitz easily and comprehensively assessed them, planned for their remediation, and professionally fixed them.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

We offer preventative services such as cleanings, exams, and xrays. We also offer restorative services such as root canals and fillings. Lastly, we offer cosmetic services such as crowns, implants, dentures, and bridges.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available