L.I.K. Seamless Gutter Co.,Inc

A 71 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2010

102 Yorkshire Dr

Suffern, NY 10901

• 2015, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner! • We are a 100% Local Family Owned & Operated • Seamless Gutter co. Owners are present on EVERY job ensuring a quality installation • We are a Second Generation Business that was originally started in 1970 and have OVER 9000 Satisfied Customers since 1993!...

gutter repair (70)drain pipe installation (3)gutter cleaning (4)

01/07/2021

Normally I find it odd when there are no negative reviews for a company. After working with Darren, I see why. He was an absolute gentleman who answered all of my questions and gave me a very fair estimate. He was quick to respond via email, and the work was completed promptly and efficiently. It is unfortunate that they only do gutters. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, but I won't be needi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Repair & Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

08/21/2020

Professional, hard working and friendly. High quality work at a good price. Strongly recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

07/23/2019

During the first heavy rain in my new house, I found water would pouring off the roof like a waterfall. I had the gutters cleaned and then all of the underground pipes replaced that take the gutter / leader runoff away from the house. The next heavy rain revealed that I still had a problem. Darren of LIK gutters responded to my inquiry to Angies List. He had the largest number of positive reviews,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All gutters and leaders replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

05/17/2019

Went great! New gutters look beautiful. Work done in a timely manner. Best price (several estimates) and quality work. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters with guard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

04/30/2019

The job went great. Darren was a true professional: timely, responsive, informative and executed the job perfectly. From the first contact to the completion of the job it was a pleasure to work with him. Would recommend highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

03/27/2019

Everything went smoothly and we are very happy with our new gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

09/11/2018

Excellent work and very progessional. I highly recomend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new gutters and drain spouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

08/06/2018

Excellent! Responded immediately to my request for a quote. Scheduled earlier than anticipated due to a cancellation. Professional, knowedgable, courteous and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation

CATEGORY gutter repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

06/27/2018

Gave an honest estimate, responded promptly, performed work as promised. Price was more than fair. What else can you ask for?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 6 inch gutters on home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

05/19/2018

It was a very smooth process. They really know what they are doing, are courteous and extremely professional. I am very happy I chose LIK seamless gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced, rotted wood replaced

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

Gutter Installations: 5" & 6" ; Copper Half Round • Vinyl Soffit Installation • Aluminum Trim Work • Gutter Guards

Gutter Cleaning Services