Tip Top Service

Angie's List since August 2010

AV Appliance Service

Appliance repair company servicing the NY/NJ area. Most repairs are completed the same day. Specialize in brands such as Sub Zero, Northland, GE, kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, kenmore, Amana and more. For faster service please call/text us at 212-203-6541

01/04/2016

Great worker.  I called he came on time very same day and had the part I needed on the truck. he installed it right away.  I gave him a B on the price but I think it was a fair price. I would use Tip Top again in a heartbeat if the need arises. Honest ,friendly and customer focused what more can you say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired dryer

06/23/2015

The parts are ordered, but not yet insalled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed my problems, researched the cost of parts and promptly called me back.

12/31/2014

I have used the services of Tip Top for decades.  I have never been disappointed with service or price.  One time he did not want to charge me at all!  However, I gave hime something for his time and travel.  I worry about the likelihood of his retirement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of dryer.

04/25/2011

He didn't have to repair anything. He took the machine apart and he found that the barring was about to go.  He said it would not be worth fixing. He said just to keep using it until it quit working and then get a new one.  It was good advice that cost me very little.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to look at my washer, but I have used him lots of times before.