Clockwork Construction, Inc

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2012

Doing business in Rockland, Westchester and Orange Counties since 1987, Ben Williams of Clockwork Construction offers precision craftsmanship at affordable prices. Our expert crew is owner operated. Expertise in Restorations, Cedar Siding, Screened Enclosures, Decks, Additions and Renovations. Also licensed in New Jersey. THOUGH WE ARE LICENSED IN NEW JERSEY, WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN AFFILIATION WITH CLOCKWORK CONSTRUCTION OF NEW JERSEY ....

Northern Windows, Siding, Roofing, & Insulation

Established in 1989, Northern Windows, Siding and Roofing specializes in commercial and residential exterior remodeling in the Hudson Valley Region of NY. Our goal is to provide the best available products, professional installation and great customer service. With over twenty five years in business and thousands of references, Northern Windows, Siding, Roofing and Insulation wants to be your one stop solution for your next home renovations. We’ve installed our products in over 10,000 homes and businesses throughout the area. We’re a company people know, trust and come back to year after year! Additional email - info@northernwindows.com.

10/10/2017

If you have a project that you would like to see done with the ultimate level of attention to detail and at a great price, look no further than Ben and his crew to go the extra mile and do it right. I was impressed at how tidy they left the kitchen every day when they were done, and often checked in with questions to see how I would like something to look, or if there was something he noticed shou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled Kitchen, Installed Windows, Deck Rehab, Installed Sliding Glass door, Built out Cabinet, Drywall, and finish work.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,picture framing,siding,skylights,doors,sunrooms

02/19/2017

Ben, and his crew did a very good job with building and extending our pressure treated deck. He was prompt and professional. Always responded back to any questions I had regarding the deck. His quote with the added extension we wanted came in less than other contractors that came by. Very easy to work with. Overall very pleased with his work would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild deck with extension

CATEGORY decks

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They extended and put in a new deck. | |Also my work was done in 2004. But I could not go that far back on your survey

CATEGORY decks,doors

01/13/2015

CATEGORY garage builders

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new deck. A wonderful job. Reiable, professional, friendly.The work was completed on scheduled. Would refer to anyone needing a new deck. More than 4 years and I still get great complements on how good and sturdy my deck looks. If I ever needed another deck replaced, clockwork orange is definitely who I would hire to do the job.

CATEGORY decks,garage builders,home builders

Custom wood & synthetic decks, additions & custom enclosures, cedar siding, renovations, restorations and more. Free estimates.

Powerwashing