Tom Jannace Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

18 Media Ln

Stony Brook, NY 11790

Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc. guarantees properly trained & experienced customer service & complete satisfaction, beginning with fair pricing, unlimited choices of roofing products, styles & colors - continuing through the final cleanup & your approval. We are a "full service" roofing company & we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration & maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Award-winning. we specialize in all phases of residential roofing ,also offering a full line of gutters & leaders , we are properly insured under the roofing title. Est. 1991, obtaining an A + rating w/BBB. Additional fax - 6316895852. Additional phone number - (631) 693-6751....

roofing (89)gutter installation (9)woodworking (4)ceiling fan installation (2)window replacement (1)

12/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom did an awesome job. He was reasonably priced, did the job quickly, was very responsive and did beautiful work. I could not be any happier!

CATEGORY roofing

Dear member , thank you so much for taking the time to print this nice review , it means a lot . Thank you....Tom Jannace

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional. The Estimate was on target. Everything he said as to what was to be done & when it was done was done. Would highly recommend him and his wonderful men.

CATEGORY roofing

Dear member , thank you for taking the time & printing this review , it was a pleasure dealing w/ you & your husband . Thank you...Tom J.

09/04/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

C

10/26/2014

Job was completed promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Maintenance Package and Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2014

unfortunately you chose a $99 tune up , which does not include replacing missing shingles, which is what you needed. all it included was minor caulking to any possible future leaks. your shingles were far from decomposed. sorry you were disappointed

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak in roof. Great experience. Tom was professional and fully explained all work that was going to be performed prior to doing anything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

dear member , I was very happy that I was able to find your point of entry where the water had been penetrating . Your shingles were in very good condition , it was just unfortunate that the prior roofing company would have made such a big mistake in there application . Once again , I am so happy I was able to help you.....Tom Jannace
C

07/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angie's list special for roof maintenance: Contractor arrived at my house without an appointment when I was not home. My wife answered the door and called me immediately so I could talk to him as he did not know what work he was supposed to do. I advised him he was there for the roof maintenance package and asked him to call me back after he finished the work to let me know what work was done as well as the overall condition of the roof as it is 20 years old. My wife called me back 5 minutes later to tell me that he had already left. I assumed that he spent so little time on the roof that he just did a quick inspection and was coming back later to finish the work. After about a week and no word back, I called him and left a message. He called me back very apologetic for not calling as he was extremely busy. He then took the time to explain he was on my roof for more like 10 minutes, and was able to perform all maintenance functions during that time. He also gave me a valuable assessment of the roof which I greatly appreciated. After talking to him for a few minutes, I got the impression Tom was a likeable and very competent contractor, who may be very good to work with. Unfortunately the service he provided did not demonstrate that from the perspective of meeting my expectations especially since I will need a new roof in a few years and this would have been a good audition for that service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2014

dear member , as I mentioned , a $99 roof tune up , is by no means the service of repairing leaks or installing missing shingles, which is why coordinating schedules is not of the essence . I am sorry if you did not understand that this service is only to seal any visible popped nails, or penetrations that may appear open , or cracks w/ in reason. that's why we can perform them w/o coordinating sc...

07/15/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

10/27/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Working with Tom and his crew was a pleasure. Tom is a professional, courteous and hands-on owner who visited our site several times to check on the progress of the job as well as the welfare of his crew. They ripped off our old shingles and put on the new roof on two of the hottest days of this past summer. |His estimate wasn't the cheapest but it was very reasonable when compared to some others. He later put in some extras which we hadn't originally discussed at no additional cost. The crew was polite and the cleanup pretty good, though we did find a few old nails around the perimeter later on. All in all, a good experience and I would recommend him to friends. |"

04/19/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom Jannace is not only a good roofer, but a good human being. His men did an excellent job. Sometimes, Tom is a little slow in getting back to a customer, but he eventually does show up and does whatever is needed.

09/01/2010

They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a tear-off of double-layer singles and re-shingled the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2010

Dear Member, i just wanted to send a quick thank you for posting a nice review w/ angies list, & if you ever need anything in the future please call. Thank you .....Tom Jannace

Roofing, re-roofing, repairs, maintenance & inspections.

NA