Tom Jannace Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

18 Media Ln

Stony Brook, NY 11790

Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc. guarantees properly trained & experienced customer service & complete satisfaction, beginning with fair pricing, unlimited choices of roofing products, styles & colors - continuing through the final cleanup & your approval. We are a "full service" roofing company & we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration & maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Award-winning. we specialize in all phases of residential roofing ,also offering a full line of gutters & leaders , we are properly insured under the roofing title. Est. 1991, obtaining an A + rating w/BBB. Additional fax - 6316895852. Additional phone number - (631) 693-6751....

roofing (89)gutter installation (9)woodworking (4)ceiling fan installation (2)window replacement (1)

10/17/2016

Tom did previous work on our roof which we were very happy with. So when we had a leak, we called him to check out the situation. He responded to our call immediately and came to check out the previous work to be sure that was not the problem, then continued to find where the leak was from. He gave us alternative solutions and when we decided which plan to take he arrived on the day and time he sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect roof to locate where it was leaking from and give us solutions. Make the repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

Dear member , thank you for expressing your experience with my company . I believe the rest of your roof should last you many more years & when the time comes , we look forward to servicing your roofing needs , also keep in mind , we also do gutters & leaders . Thanks again.....Tom Jannace

08/04/2016

Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc. did a splendid job ripping and re-roofing our house. I have used many contractors over the years, and he is among the best. His crew has been with Tom for years, and their professionalism is a reflection of Tom's. When the project was complete, the property was as immaculate as when they first arrived, and they were careful to schedule the project between periods of rain....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip and re-roofing, followed by new gutter installation

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2016

Dear member , im so sorry for the delay on my reply of your comments , 1st I would like to say , I really enjoyed not only working for you but taking some time & getting to know you as well . You are such a terrific guy to chat with & if ever im in the area , I will stop & say hello . Thanks again , & we wish you a happy holiday & a happy & healthy & very dry New Year w/ your new roof , lol . Than...

07/06/2016

He was very honest about my situation which saved a large investment for me a this time. I will definitely contact him for any future needs and I'm very comfortable recommending him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined the issue with my roof was not as I had thought and he corrected the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

Dear member , thank you for printing your experience w/ me . There are many times customers ask me if my roof is in need of replacement , & there are times when they can get 5 or 10 more years & I feel its only right to be honest & let them know . Maybe one day we can do business in the future Thank you again......Tom Jannace Roofing , Inc.

03/18/2016

s.I used Tom's Company to replace/repair roof shingles that were damaged in a recent wind storm. He came out immediately to evaluate the job. I received prices from four other company's. I don't always go with the lowest bid because I'm always suspect that the work is less than adequate. It just so happened that Tom's price was the lowest. but I was more impressed with his experience and professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced damaged Roofing shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2016

Dear member , that was a very kind message you posted & it really means a lot to me . I look forward to serving you in the future Thanks again.....Tom Jannace

12/28/2015

Tried twice to repair leak couldn't repair leak but didn't charge me, Nice gesture

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

i did make 3 trips along with crawling across your entire attic to try & pin point where there the water was getting in . i never preasured you for a payment , & left off advising you to get a chimney specialist. I do however feel there was no need to pring any sub par review considering i never collected a single penny.

10/20/2015

Following storm damage (a tree fell on the house), I contacted 8 roofing contractors for estimates, including Tom Jannace Roofing. After rejecting evident rogue/expensive/unsatisfactory offers, I ended up with three, all of which I felt were reasonable. Tom's was in fact both the cheapest, and the most comprehensive in terms of included detailed items. I decided to select Tom's offer, not only bec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of roof shingles with GAF architectural. Ice & water protection everywhere, drip edge on all eaves, ridge vent system. Replacement of broken/damaged rafters and plywood sheathing following storm damage. Replacement of pre-fab chimney on boiler flue.

CATEGORY roofing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015

Dear member , I cant thank you enough for the kind words & the time you took to elaborate on all the details from before , during , & after the job . I do take my business very serious & personal , because I always say , if I were the homeowner , how would I want to be treated ? Its not only being a pro @ the work procedures , but also how you treat & cater to people's needs as well . I really can...

10/13/2015

Tom was very kind and honest. He fixed my leak problem and even called to follow up after a big thunderstorm to see how his repairs held up. I would 100% recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom came and evaluated a leak problem I was having in my roof/living room and then fixed what he believed was causing the leak.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2015

Dear member , I truly thank you for taking the time to print this review, that was very nice to take the time & print out how you felt . Please feel free to call my office any time in the future if you have any other roofing needs . Thank you....Tom Jannace

08/15/2015

Tom answered my phone call promptly. He came over the next day to look at what needed to be done. He was able to do the work that day since it was not a large repair. He went beyond by cleaning off debris from the roof. He had previously put a new roof on my house a few years ago and I would certainly recommend him for all their roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof damage from the storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2015

Dear member , thank you so much for taking the time to print out a nice review , my entire company appreciates it . Thanks again....Tom J.

07/26/2015

We could not have asked for or dealt with a better company than Tom Jannace Roofing. Tom was very responsive to our roof and water drainage problems. Excellent workmanship. Renee and his crew did a top notch job. Very friendly, accomodating crew. Made sure our property was thoroughly cleaned of all debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire roof. Repaired rotted sections of the roof. Improved ventilation of attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2015

Dear member , It really was such a pleasure having the opportunity to provide our services to you , & it was a pleasure meeting you & your wife, you guys are wonderful people . I did show your review to my foreman Renee , & I know it made him feel good that you took the time to mention his efforts . Thanks again.....Tom Jannace

05/04/2015

We dealt with Tom Jannace directly. Made an appointment for April 9, 2015 to have Tom come by the house and inspect the roof and the work that needed to be done.  Tom showed up on time...looked over the roof and found some loose shingles that would need to be nailed down as well as inspected the area that were missing shingles as a result from a recent wind storm. Our home was built in 2000 and To...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shingles which were blown off during a recent wind storm, as well as inspected roof and nailed down any shingles found to be loosened due the wind storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2015

Dear member , thank you for taking the time to print such a nice review & including all the facts . I felt real bad when I had seen your house had the CertainTeed Horizon shingle when I arrived to do the estimate. This shingle was a very nice looking shingle many years ago, but sorry to say so many people that chose this shingle had problems, & the CertainTeed discontinued this line approx. 8-10 y...

Roofing, re-roofing, repairs, maintenance & inspections.

NA