Tom Jannace Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

18 Media Ln

Stony Brook, NY 11790

Tom Jannace Roofing, Inc. guarantees properly trained & experienced customer service & complete satisfaction, beginning with fair pricing, unlimited choices of roofing products, styles & colors - continuing through the final cleanup & your approval. We are a "full service" roofing company & we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration & maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Award-winning. we specialize in all phases of residential roofing ,also offering a full line of gutters & leaders , we are properly insured under the roofing title. Est. 1991, obtaining an A + rating w/BBB. Additional fax - 6316895852. Additional phone number - (631) 693-6751....

roofing (89)gutter installation (9)woodworking (4)ceiling fan installation (2)window replacement (1)

10/27/2017

After getting quotes from 4 other companies for replacing our roof, we picked Tom Jannace Roofing. Several of our quotes were around the same price, but Tom who lives locally was able to convince me that they could do the job within a few days, as well as include all the things we wanted done in the price. As I was uncomfortable picking a roof color without seeing the colors installed on a roof, T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new Gaf roof on our colonial home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

10/17/2017

Tom came promptly and gave a quote. I did not proceed with his quote because he was higher than another bid I got from a qualified bidder, but I would certainly call him again if I need roofing services. He was gracious to deal with, generous with his time, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This job was to replace a roof on a shed=roof addition to the house. An ice dam issue has become a problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

I appreciate the opportunity to bid on your project. When I bid on a project, I always incorporate what is needed to make sure the job is done properly, w/o causing any damage to the property, along with using the materials that I would have the same confidence using on my own home.. I'm sorry we were unable to do business together & I hope everything went well

09/14/2017

I recommend Tom Jannace Roofing with the highest level of satisfaction. Tom Jannace's personal attention to customer service and job details throughout the entire process was off the charts excellent. I have never worked with a contractor who is as committed to customer satisfaction as Tom. He is trustworthy, reliable and his pricing is fair, accurate and competitive. He made extra special effort ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

08/12/2017

It went very well. The workers were prompt, neat, courteous and very hard working. Tom was very attentive to my job. The new roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was redone. All of the plywood was replaced along with the shingles. New attic fans and vents were installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

dear member , thank you for taking the time to print a positive review , not many people do & its nice when we get them . I will tell my crew about your review. Thank you....Tom Jannace Roofing Inc.

05/16/2017

LOVE Tom Jannace! I have had Tom come a few times now - the first was to replace all of my roof vent boots, which were dried out and cracked. He worked quickly, used quality products and was extremely affordable. He is also very responsive and followed up with me. I've also had him repair flashing that was hanging off, as well as my gutters, and he did a perfect job, quickly. I can't recommend him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change roof vent boots, repair gutter, secure flashing that had fallen during storm.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

Dear member , thank you so much for taking the time to print such a nice review , it was a pleasure working for you & I hope one day down the road when you are in need of a new roof , my company can get the opportunity & show you the quality products we use & how our system separates us from the competition . Thanks.....Tom J

03/29/2017

Mr. Jannace arrived on 2/24/17 and inspected the entire roof outside and parts that were accessible inside. All checked out to be in good shape, no weak spots, no evidence of leaks. No repair needed. Paid for inspection only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband thought there was a weak spot on the roof around the chimney. We checked Angie's List and decided to call this company. Mr. Jannace answered all of our questions on the phone and was familiar with our type of house and existing roof shingles (entire roof was replaced 14 years ago).

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

03/20/2017

Tom was great ! He came on time in inspect and quote the job. He explained what he thought the bet way to fix the leak, quoted me a great price for the work. We scheduled the job, he arrived on time with his crew. All done in 1 day, they cleaned up and I couldn't be happier. No problems this winter. I would used him again, honest man, did what he promised for the price that he quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had roof replaced in October over a kitchen/sunroom area that was leaking from last years snow/ice damage. Also replaced some soffits.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

Dear member , thank you so much for taking the time & also remembering to print such a nice review after 5 months of the completion of the work . I will pass your kind words on to my crew members . Please don't ever hesitate to call in the future is have any other roofing needs . Thank you....Tom Jannace

03/01/2017

Tom and his crew were great. Professional, thorough and courteous. Would definitely recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof with two fireplaces and two skylights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

Dear member , we all thank you from my company , that was very thoughtful of you to send in such a positive review . as always I will show all my men what was printed . Thank you.....Tom Jannace

01/24/2017

Work was done quickly and to satisfaction, would use company again for future roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repairs of roof including missing shingles and sealing around vent pipes and popped nails.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

Dear member , thank you for printing a positive review & we look forward to serving you in the future Thank you....Tom Jannace

12/13/2016

We were very pleased with the service. Tom and his crew were prompt, thorough and easy to work with. He took us through the neighborhood and showed us all the roofs he had replaced -- this helped us decide on the color of the shingles for our house. The solar powered attic fans were a nice addition and made us eligible for an energy rebate on our taxes. Tom explained what was needed and gave us op...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, 3 solar fans, replaced chimney insert.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2016

Dear member , I would like to thank you for taking the time & printing such a nice review , I understand this is not a requirement on behalf of Angies List , but you still took the time to express your feelings . My crew & I truly appreciate this. Happy Holidays to you & your entire family Tom Jannace Roofing , Inc.

Roofing, re-roofing, repairs, maintenance & inspections.

NA