SZ Mechanical Air Conditioning & Heating

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20131230

207 Old Town Rd

Staten Island, NY 10305

Family owned air conditiong & heating service on all makes and models. Additional number - NEW JERSEY------(732) 536-2070 STATAN ISLAND-(718) 531-2710...

hvac repair (41)water heater repair and installation (2)handyman (1)

11/15/2019

I usually do not write reviews, but this one is long overdue. I have been using SZ Mechanical for about 3 years. I first reached out to them when one of my AC units went. I received multiple quotes from other local companies that were astronomical to replace the unit. The technician arrived and informed me the unit did not need to be replaced and only needed a small repair saving me thousands of d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], What a wonderful review. I’m so happy you were satisfied with our services. I appreciate your recommendations to all of your friends and I will do my best to not disappoint. Again, it was a pleasure meeting your lovely family and serving your needs Please be well-

07/15/2019

I called in for last minute service request and even though they couldn't fit me in their schedule but George was amazingly helpful and understanding . He also quoted the lowest price for service. I will definitely contact them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services provided however!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

How are you? Good morning. I do remember speaking with you a few days ago and You were very nice. I believe someone had told you there was a bad “valve“. I hope you do use my company’s services and I would be happy to help you in the future with your central air conditioning/heating needs. Thank you so much for your positive review

12/24/2018

Best company ever! Jerry, the service manager, arrived at my house on Christmas Eve and repaired my issue within 20 minutes needing only a minor part. Would recommend to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency heating repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2018

11/22/2017

I've never had more reliable people do a job for me than SZ Mechanical. They were absolutely amazing! They're professional, punctual and arrived on-time. The presentation and explanation of their work is amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I want to make sure everyone knows about them. Both George and Jerry were excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my boiler to prepare it for the winter season.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

Just read this Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. You’re so kind for your words. Please call should you encounter problems or Just need routine service George

11/10/2017

Over the phone, George was courteous & genuinely interested in helping resolve my issue. He almost immediately dispatched Jerry & Joe, and they couldn't have been more professional or efficient. They quickly diagnosed the problem, explained it to me & had it fixed in short order. As a homeowner I'd have zero qualms about recommending SZ Mechanical. I doubt I'll ever use anyone else. I gave straigh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

Wow [Member Name Removed]! What an absolute pleasure serving you. The boys raved how nice you treated them. Much much appreciated

11/08/2017

Even though I was not able to physically be there for the service, Jerry and his team were very professional and communicated with me through every step of the process. I really appreciate that they took every step carefully and made sure that I was informed and kept in the loop of what was going on while my in-laws let them into my house. Well hire again for my annual furnace tuneup and the maint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tuneup plus installation of a carbon monoxide safety shut off

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

So glad to help [Member Name Removed] and your review is so appreciated!

11/06/2017

They did a great job and cleaned up. No mess after which was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out all my vents from the units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. Although your review is complementary, it was not our company who provided this service. I do not want to take credit for something I did not do Thank you nevertheless

07/21/2017

Fine. George is the most professional service dealer around and had someone over the next day. Prices are competitive, but service usually better than most.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune-up I am a repeat annual air & heating customer, so I got the same as the special Angie's price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Your words are so appreciative and it's such a pleasure serving you my dear. Please be well and thank you for your kind review. George

06/03/2017

I have been using SZ for about 35 years now. Jerry, one of the owners, is a saint. He is in business for the right reasons, is extremely honest, and very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry put freon in my air conditioner and did a few minor repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

There are very few people like you lady Di. We all wish you THE BEST!!

06/02/2017

A/c was working prior to call. Was told something must have shook lose. Now repair was needed. The unit is 17 years old in their defense. All a matter of timing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service central a/c for tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] , It was a pleasure serving you. Please tell me what I can do next time for an"A" rating. I strive for perfection and ask the same of my mechanics Again, all the best. George

Handymen, water heaters, air conditioning - auto, heating & AC.

Water heaters