Staten Island Fence & Landscaping Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170228

PO Box 70100

Staten Island, NY 10307

(Please click on Media for pictures of our work and visit our website for more info) Staten Island Fence & Landscaping is located in Staten Island. We offer all types of Fencing, Railings and Gates for both Residential and Commercial. Staten Island Fence & Landscaping is an Owner Operated business. We take pride in every job, Big or small. To some, it may just be a fence but to us it's our reputation. Proudly serving Staten Island and all the 5 boro's for over 21 years!!!...

fence company (114)driveway gate installation (22)landscaping (3)concrete repair (2)

03/18/2020

My husband and I could not be happier with our new fence from Staten Island Fence & Landscaping. It is absolutely beautiful. The before and after pictures speak for themselves. It literally looks like we have a brand new yard. Such a transformation! Within two days, the fence was complete. Rich and his crew worked so quickly, and so immaculate, too. They were so neat and clean that you wouldn’t ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down old fence and put up a new PVC fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Photo for Staten Island Fence & Landscaping Inc - PO Box 70100, Staten Island, NY - 38449744

03/07/2020

We had our yard enclosed by, unfortunately another fence co., the original post placement were done incorrectly, one post became loose in high winds. Which of course weakened 5 out 7 posts. Richard responded immediately for estimate, we agreed, completely repaired CORRECTLY. Started work w/in 5 days of estimate. Repaired in 1 day. Great service, very professional, punctual and fair pricing. Only w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and reposition vinyl fence posts

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/05/2020

Rich came and gave us an estimate for removal of an old wooden fence and the installation of a new PVC fence. The job was done just as he promised. He and Miguel were prompt and professional in the time that they spent here during the installation. We are happy with the new fence and would highly recommend Rich - Staten Island Fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old fence and install new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

10/05/2019

Rich was great. He communicated constantly with me and updated me throughout. The work took about 4 days, that’s including removing the old chain link fence and then installation of the new fence. It took me forever to write this and I apologize but better late than never to praise the work Rich did. Our house looks like a million bucks thanks to the new fences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
White PVC fencing throughout the front and side of the house. Also had a driveway gate fence installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2016

08/09/2019

The work was done within 20 days and was done well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a fence gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

07/19/2019

Very professional, very neat Rich and his helper did a beautiful job!!! Highly recommended!!! I’m posting before and after photos so you can judge for yourself!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New fence !!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

Photo for Staten Island Fence & Landscaping Inc - PO Box 70100, Staten Island, NY - 37992947

07/12/2019

The project went really smooth. It was a pleasure working with Richard. I liked his attention to detail and craftsmanship. Everything was done as planned and the backyaed was left spotless. I would recommend his company for any fencing projects and will request their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New PVC fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/06/2019

I had a great experience with Staten Island Fence. Service was great and professional. Everything was done on time and exactly how I wanted it, all for an affordable price. I literally have only positive things to say. If I ever need any more fence work I will never go anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

05/22/2019

Professional, dependable, quality goods & precision workmanship. At first, I was skeptical because there were only 2 workmen (the owner & coworker). My skepticism turned to amazement the moment they began setting up tools, materials, installing posts & fence. The clean up was impeccable. They went above & beyond by fixing/adjusting an existing gate handle & cleaning the gate. Richard, the owner, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old fences & posts & install new PVC fence & post.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

05/09/2019

timing was very good one day to set in concrete second day to finish. Very professional job. Wife is happy with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence repaie vinyl.

CATEGORY concrete repair, fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Residential and commercial fencing, gates and Railings.

Wrought iron.