South Shore Animal Hospital

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since February 2006

NA Rated | 15 Reviews

Additional DBAs - Rose Bank Veterinary Practice, Rosebank Vet Practice, Rosebank Veterinary Medical Practice, South Shore Vet Practice. Additional phone - (718) 370-1102....

03/04/2015

Because the vet took the time to follow-up with the company. The company gave $2,000.00 for their mistake, and followed-up after the cat died.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The veterinarian filed a grievance complaint with the company that made the rabies shot.

D

06/10/2013

Brought my dog there for years for check ups etc. Service continued to get poorer as price went up. They would do things I didn't ask for (like ear cleaning) and then charged me for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic veterinary services.

07/27/2012

South Shore is an excellent hospital! I would give them all A's! They were great, and excellent! I tell everybody about South Shore! The Vet here is amazing, and I don't ever want to go anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used South Shore Animal Hospital when we rescued an abused Doberman. They did a long surgery, and saved his life.

D

12/20/2011

First of all if have you go up to the reception desk and grab their attention, they are too busy chatting with each other to mind you any attention. After a long wait (over an hour and a half), the vet didn't really want to listen to us, she kept wanting us to do other tests that was not neccessary. It took 30 mins to just pay the bill. Just received a call today, she wants us to bring two of cats...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my 3 cats in. Two for routine check-up and vaccinations, the other one to check is blood sugar since he is diabetic and get a refill on his presciption. We decided to done a complete senior wellness panel on all three of them (completeblood work and urine tests).

07/16/2007

I really like this vet. They know my yorkie by name. I like the fact they do not forget their animals. I also find them to be very friendly to animals and their owners. They are not the cheapest place around but they are good overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My yorkie went to this facility for a sick visit. She was probably given medicine but I can not exactly remember. I paid somewhere under a hundred dollars.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary care, professional grooming, surgery, microchips, animals seen, primary care, pet grooming & pet boarding

Similar businesses in your area...