Sagona Contracting, LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since January 2006

Awards & Badges

30 Sagona Ct

Staten Island, NY 10309

Since 1978, we have proven responsive, dependable and honest to all of our customers. Each project deserves a magnitude of professionalism that Sagona Contracting is prepared to deliver. A supervisor will always be at the job to answer any questions you may have and strive to complete the job in a safe and timely manner. Book a free consultation today....

lawn & landscaping (87)hardscaping (42)concrete repair (37)masonry (27)concrete driveways (19)drain pipe installation (16)stone & gravel (25)lawn care (25)irrigation system (19)mulch delivering (15)excavating (11)

07/29/2020

Jose and his crew are marvelous During our first meeting he pointed out things to be done at appropriate times, such as fertilizer the plants and pruning He is what a gardener should be. "There to take care of the plants!" Not just mow now and go! Thank you. Jose

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscapes

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

06/25/2020

Given the quarantine, I embarked on a mission to update the curb appeal of my house...as soon as the landscaping sector reopened I solicited estimates for the removal of my existing lawn and replacement with new sod as well as extending the drainage from a dead leader at the front of my house to the street. Sagona has done both cement (sidewalks, apron and a wall) and sod work for me in the past; ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Sod Laid in Front of House & Drain Installed From to Street from Leader

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

03/02/2020

Excellent. Sagona did a fast, neat, and beautiful job transforming my front yard landscaping. They installed a sprinkler system with a digital controller that worked perfectly. They also replaced my lawn and it looks amazing. Tom was also available to answer every question I had about plant and lawn maintenance, even months after the job had been completed. That goes a long way in my book. Worth e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard landscaping, new lawn, sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

02/29/2020

I have been burned in the past with contractors working on my drainage nightmare in my backyard with promises and a lot of money given with temporary if not 0 results and wasted money. When Tom came to my house I told him this and he assured me that his company was different and they would solve my 5 year drainages issue. He was right and I can’t believe how my backyard looks and drains without an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod, drainage and gravel

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/29/2020

Sagona Contracting did an outstanding job, transforming our home. Super professional, honest, very knowledgeable and informative, and super reliable. We are so happy with the amazing work Tom and his team provided. They work courteously, respectably, and cleaned up at the end of each day. They gave us everything we asked for and more!! We will definitely be working with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall masonry steps pavers sod drainage

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping

02/29/2020

Tom and his team’s craftsmanship, attention to detail, and professionalism are first class. Tom’s experience and ideas made my backyard and kitchen come out great- well beyond expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping pavers kitchen concrete patio irrigation lighting

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

02/29/2020

Our yard looks amazing! Sagona gave it a total makeover. Tom was always stopping by and checking on things. He went above and beyond our expectations. His team is professional and courteous. We can’t wait to use them for our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pavers, masonry, steps, concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

02/29/2020

Total professional company...Tom was thorough from inception...Sagona provided me with a proposal that was detailed and all inclusive, they did not low ball me and try to make it up with additional charges. Tom understood the scope of work and included everything up front. The construction phase was quick, clean and professional. They worked in a way to not disturb our daily routines and cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
masonry, pavers, sod, concrete, landscaping, sprinklers, drainage

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/29/2020

Thomas and his crew did an amazing job in a timely fashion. They were honest and didn't try to push unnecessary work on us. They transformed the front of our home with their landscaping design and new sod! We were completely satisfied with the work that Sagona did and would highly recommend them! They did work on our neighbors home as well including pavers and it looks amazing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and sod

CATEGORY landscaping

02/28/2020

It went very well. Tom was great to work with. The crew was professional and meticulous, and the results look fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a complete yard overhaul. We had a patio with pavers installed, back stairs removed and replaced with new stone steps, as well as new landscape planted and a beautiful fence for privacy.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Landscape Design & Installation Pavers Concrete Stone Work Retaining Walls Irrigation Systems Landscape Lighting PVC Drainage Systems Bobcat & Backhoe Service. Erosion Control

Lawn Maintenance.