Olympia Auto Repair

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2009

We are a independent full service auto repair shop with certified A.S.E. technicians committed to quality repairs and service done HONESTLY. We have been servicing Staten Island for over 35 years and at this location 25 years.Our 4 mechanics are able to complete your service or repairs as quickly and as efficiently as possible, whether you wait or leave your vehicles with us. We take pride in our work and all our repairs are guaranteed.Our cost for repairs or service is based on the job and or Michell flat rate repair manual. We welcome all new customers and offer Angie's List members a 10%Discount.We offer a free ride to work or home (2 to 3 mile radius). Please contact us by phone or stop by to say hello....

AUTO-TOPIA INC

23  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

11/01/2016

perfect car was lubed and inspected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine maintenance and inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

06/12/2015

Inspection done promptly and thoroughly. Was advised that transmission slipping was addressed by adding fluid, no flush and new filter necessary.  These gents are extremely honest, do only the necessary work and have very fair pricing.  Plus they are very pleasant and provide excellent service.  They are now my new auto repair shop and I strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto inspection and transmission slipping

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

05/19/2015

It runs like a charm now. They were excellent, quick, and thorough. He told me that I need to take it out more. It is 10 years old and only had 60,000 miles on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Olympia Auto Repair did my Highlander and my Ford truck. They did an over haul on my Toyota. He put on all four brakes, put in a new power steering fluid holder and new connecting tubes. They did a lot of stuff and re-aligned it and for free they fixed one of my tires after I hit a pothole. He did the whole maintenance thing and fixed the power steering problem.

03/16/2015

They knew what they were doing. The price was good and they were upfront did not beat about the bush. They were reliable and they fixed my car in 24 hours. They explained me breakdown of cost and told me what they be doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I diagnosed the problem I was having and they fixed it.

01/28/2015

It's been awhile sine we used them. As a matter of fact, I have to bring my car in. We have a wheelchair van and they're very good with that. They work on over-sized vehicles that's why we use them. I think its very fair priced. They do the job well and do it quickly. I go in and they say, I think I have a transition problem and they said, no you just need some fluid. They don't gouge you. They're...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on the spring on my van.

CATEGORY auto repair

Automotive repair and service on Cars,SUV,and Light Duty Trucks (all makes and models, foreign and domestic). Our services include Brakes, Shocks,Front End Work,Wheel Alignments,A/C,Heating Service,Tune UPS,Engine Repairs and Replacements,Engine Computer Diagnostics (CHECK ENGINE) LIGHTS),Tires,Batteries,Radiators,Exhaust Systems,Alternators,STARTERS,Water pumps,Timing Belts,N.Y.S.INSPECTIONS,Transmission Service,Window Replacement,Oil Changes,Bulbs,Electrical Repairs

Body Work,Painting,Detailing,Window Tinting,Alarms,Sound Systems