NORTHSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since December 2005

08/17/2017

It was fine. I think they know their business, and that's really all you can ask. They're pleasant and the workers are very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They examined him and described a particular kind of food that worked for his problem.

03/28/2017

It went well. We had to wait but they were fitting us in. The cat got better. They handled the cat well and were friendly. They were eager to explain what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cat was acting sick took it in for emergency treatment.

04/26/2016

I had gone away for 3 days and my 6 year old Black Lab was boarded for two nights. I picked her up on a Friday and noticed she was having very loose bowel movements and eventually very bloody stool..I called Northside on Saturday morning and even though they were all booked up with appointments the told me to bring her in. We got there very early and didn't have to wait very long at all. Dr Salemi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined my 6 year old lab and provided medication and food.

03/19/2014

The last time I was there was when I had to have one of my cats put down. I had to do it, not that I like it and now I have a new cat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Northside Animal Hospital.

07/26/2013

I've been using them for over 25 years. The office visit was $69 but my total cost was $227 because she needed a couple of shots and flea medicine. There are 2 vets there and I usually go to Dr. Salemi. He's very personable, very nice to talk to and he explains everything. In fact, he does a lot of stuff with the community. He goes to schools and talks about the animals. He did a clinic for the pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have 2 dogs that I take to Northside Animal Hospital but I just took the one yesterday for her check up.

CATEGORY veterinarian

WE SPECIALIZE IN THE VETERINARY CARE OF DOGS, CATS, BIRDS, AND ALL EXOTIC PETS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; FISH, FERRETS, RABBITS, REPTILES, IGUANAS, RATS, SNAKES, TURTLES. WE ALSO PROVIDE SPECIALIZED SURGERY AS IS OFTEN REQUIRED FOR THE BULLDOG AND SHAR PEI. DENTISTRY, CRITICAL CARE, CARDIOLOGY, NUTRITION, ENDOSCOPY, MEDICAL GROOMING, EXAMS, SURGERY

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available