JPI Plumbing & Heating Inc

A 132 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4370A Victory Blvd

Staten Island, NY 10314

We offer great service and value for your plumbing and heating needs. We are dedicated to making our customers happy and committed to providing you service above all else. We are committed to getting your problem address immediately so calling our office is the best way to get in touch with us at any time of day or night! By choosing JPI Plumbing & Heating you will experience a highly trained and experience staff; with a satisfaction guarantee....

plumber (126)drain cleaning (23)hvac repair (18)water heater repair and installation (6)gas leak repair (3)sewer cleaning (2)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (1)

07/27/2020

They did a fantastic job at our home. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time & share your experience with others. JPI Plumbing & Heating Inc. tries to make every experience as if it were a family members issue. Thank you for choosing us; we're here if you need us.

07/18/2020

Fantastic! I spoke with Ann-Margaret at JPI Plumbing and Heating to inquire about getting my dishwasher installed. She was very accommodating, and she scheduled me for service that same day. Danny and his colleague came to my house and fixed my dishwasher. The men were very professional, polite, and did a thorough job. I plan to use them again in about a month when I receive my new refrigerator. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Wow, that was some review! Thank you SO VERY much for sharing this experience with us. I am thrilled we were able to accommodate the same day; we always try to but it also sounded like you were in a little bit of a bind which makes us try to go above & beyond. We're here if you need us. Thank you again for choosing us.

01/29/2020

Margaret from the office was exceptionally helpful with my problem. She arranged for 2 workers to come and detect the problem. They were very polite, completed the work, and the price was extremely fair. I highly recommend JPI and going forward will absolutely use this company again. An extremely satisfied customer. Lillian

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Happy to hear another job well done leaving another customer satisfied. Appreciate it!

05/13/2019

Excellent - the rep was very knowledgeable regarding the HVAC unit and also with the installation of the programmable WiFi thermostat. He did a thorough, professional job and was able to connect the programmable WiFi thermostat. The tech saved me a lot of money when it came to installing the thermostat and did not need to break the walls to install the additional wiring that was needed to run the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up of Heating Unit and programmable WiFi thermostat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thank you for that review. JPI Plumbing is knowledgeable in all phases of HVAC as well as gas boilers (steam & hot water). Your review was kind and confirmed we take customers needs into consideration.

04/08/2019

I just had a fantastic experience with JPI Plumbing. Joe answered the phone and let me know it cost $162.23 for a look see- diagnosis of the problem. He sent Rob over, who I would definitely hire again. He came in promptly from Staten Island to Manhattan. Rob was honest and easy to work with. While he was here my boyfriend called who is a Mr Fix-It type and said he preferred to change the valve hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate a leaking valve between washer and wall

COST $162.23

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review. We are honest and upfront. We never have any hidden charges. Thank you again; look forward to working with you on any upcoming projects. Keep in mind we also do HVAC units!.

01/22/2019

Very nice. The JPI staff are helpful and make an effort to be personal. The plumbers recommended a few places where I could go myself to pick up replacement parts, to save the time and cost in this job of an initial appointment and a follow-up appointment. They seem to care about doing a good job and making a fair price for the customer. A very good company when I needed it, on a tight but necessa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of bathtub faucet stem and seal, replacement of kitchen faucet, check and re-install dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to personalize a review. I may have said this before in responding but we really do try to not be the average "plumber". We do try to take all into consideration when evaluating and helping people in these situations. Thank you again.

01/17/2019

JPI replaced my bathroom sink pipes. They were quick, clean, and courteous. I would hire them over any other company I have ever worked with. I wish I knew about them sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipework for Bathroom Sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It's nice to know for us; you don't have to look any further. We're here for any type of plumbing & heating issue that may arise. Thank you again.

11/07/2018

Their tech completely missed a crack in the back of our boiler. We paid $350 for a "cleaning and servicing" and then found out afterwards that he hadn't checked it at all. Terrible customer service, got hung up on twice when we called to raise the issue. Do not hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler inspection

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

1st off - you did NOT get us from Angie's list therefore should NOT be able to leave an absurd review. 2nd: You hired JPI on 10/23/18; it was not until 10 days later on 11/2 you called to report an "apparent" boiler crack. In which you & your husband acknowledge you had another plumber there for something and that you wanted a refund of the money paid to us. You indicated you called the Home Inspe...

10/19/2018

Unfortunately do to an issue with an earlier job they showed up significantly late but I sincerely appreciated the responsive from JPI's job coordinator who kept me updated the whole time. Once the JPI team arrived though, they were professional, thorough, and efficient. Overall would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leaking was from base. They came and replaced the wax ring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

When scheduling we give a 2 hour window; but the nature of the business sometimes doesn't allow us to stay within that time frame. I am pleased you indicated I kept you posted on the scheduling delay; so others will understand we just did not forget you and arrived when we wanted. Not all calls cause a delay; I'm sorry yours did; but very much appreciated your patience.

09/21/2018

The 2 plumbers came exactly on time. They assessed the situation. They then called their office and quoted us a price.The situation was much worse they thought. There was many years of backed up grease and other junk cloging up the drain pipe all the way down to the basement. They worked very hard until they removed a lot of tar like stuff. It looked like the Lebera tarpits in California. They wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink drain clogged and backing up, overflowing and leaking. Replacement of the drain system because the pipes were cracked.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time for those kind words. We here at JPI Plumbing always try to make the repairs as painless for the homeowner as possible. As I stated on the phone, try to refrain from throwing any grease down the drain lines because it will cause stoppages. Once any oil has cooled down; place in throw away receptacles like old coffee cans to help keep drain lines free flowing.

All phases of plumbing & heating in both residential and commercial properties. JPI Plumbing offers HVAC services as well for both your heating & air conditioning needs. We offer financing thru reputable Synchrony Bank.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available