Doctor Computers

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2011

normally when 9 out of 10 customers call us they give you the wrong knowledge, or wrong description "which is a normal thing". but the diagnostic could be wrong or "I'm a computer-savvy" ... or displaying a lack of knowledge, Once DoctorComputers technician will arrive at your place of home or business you'll get a Free computer diagnostic. "Mac & PC" service, our specialized services Include: :: Advanced Troubleshooting and Repairs on Windows and Mac OS • :: One on One Business Consulting • :: HIPAA Certified Technician • :: Data Recovery and Backup • :: Remote Access Support Available • :: Network Design and Implementation • :: Network and Server Management • :: Software Installation and Support • :: Complete System and Data Security Consulting • :: HIPAA Integration and Deployment of Industry Specific Software and Hardware • :: One on One technology training for both beginner and advanced users • :: Antivirus Installation and Management • :: Maintenance Plans Available • :: Windows Installation • : Antivirus Installation and Management • :: Spyware or Malware Removal • :: Tune-Up • :: PC or Mac Clean-up and Start-Up issues • :: Printer issues • :: CCTV and IP Camera Installs• :: Commercial and Residential Services •...

Real Tech Advisors

Real Tech Advisors provide computer repair and IT services and an affordable cost. We were established in 2015 and have roughly 10 years of experience in the IT field working with residential and commercial clients. We look forward to working with you.

11/18/2017

It was great. Joe couldnt have been more patient. His expertise helped us to update whole system- Fios, Iphones, Macbooks, and Ipad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House system. Bluetooth reset- Printing problems- Macbook Pro update, and an education how all the new stuff.

07/19/2017

Excellent! I found my computer repair person. I will use this company for all my computer needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hard drive crashed. I called on a Sunday and the next day Joe was at my house to diagnose the problem. He took my computer with him. The longest part was waiting on part to arrive. If the part had been in stock I would have had my computer in a day

05/19/2017

It went flawlessly. Joe was prompt, professional and provided service with a smile and handshake. I would highly recommend Doctor Computer to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed power supply replaced.

CATEGORY computer repair

03/08/2017

Joe was professional and courteous. He helped us improve our use of the computer, and left us with a smile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He needed to work on a desktop and a mac laptop. He charged $200 for the work on the desktop which included installing a SDD. He charged $150 for the work on the laptop which was a good price. The mac was full of malware and viruses, and Joe got rid of them all and installed protectors in the mac to ensure it will work well.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank You for your review, and for choosing Doctor Computers.

11/01/2016

worked on my MAC computer and e has it up and running 100%  thanks Joe

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAC Computer repair

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

Thank You for your review and for choosing Doctor Computers.

Mac & PC Service & Repair, Remote Support Service. Schedule now to get your Computer running at it's best. We have the Best Price & Best Service. We Guarantee that we'll eliminate all Malware, Spyware and Virus' on your PC.

Not applicable, my trade does not require licensing

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available