Big Mack's Tree Services

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 1929 • Angie's List since June 2010

Staten Island, NY 10304

Owner owned & operated. Big Mack's Tree Removal Service specializes in working in hard to get to places and removing large, hazardous trees that hang over structures and power lines....

Tree Service (11)

09/19/2019

Job went very well. They arrived promptly and were able to cut down tree in a tight, hard to reach area. Price was reasonable and the men were very courteous. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree growing between fence and retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

08/22/2019

I called this morning at 9:30 and 3 hours later including 1 hour drive from Staten Island to Brooklyn they were here and within 15 minutes had tree limb down and removed! The response was fabulous and I would highly recommend Big Mack,s to anyone. They are punctual and clean. Peter the owner was very r$sponsive to my anxiety about the limb potentially injuring my family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large 6 foot limb stuck in some phone lines above backyard dangerously close to falling and causing potential injury to my family

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

04/05/2019

They came down and took the job. The price was very good. They took all the limbs and out them away. I will definitely hire them again for future works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large pin tree trim . branches taken

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

10/23/2017

Without a hitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and stump removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

08/08/2017

Excellent they did the job quickly and cleaned up, we were more than satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The trimming of ten trees in my back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

07/31/2017

Couldn't be better. Very punctual and professional. Did a great job removing the tree, so I had no trouble in deciding to have him back to remove the stump.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree stump removal. Big Mack had previously removed the tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2017

05/15/2017

He did a great job, especially considering I live in a row house in bklyn and they had to go through the house to get to the yard. Very professional, very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pete and his crew removed a mid-sized mulberry tree and a small cheery tree from my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

04/25/2017

I highly recommend Back Mack's. My call was responded to quickly and work proceeded right away. The job was done quickly and cleanly. No debris left for me to clean up. Service was friendly and yet professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tree removed from a very narrow space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

07/19/2015

Friendly and professional. Came and did the job quickly with good cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down two trees and ground down the stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

08/01/2013

Workers came on time. Removed the tree and stump quickly and cleaned up nicely. Owner then answered a few questions I had about about some other trees on my property. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a small tree & stump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2013

Tree care, maintenance, trimming, topping & root removal, stump grinding, storm clean up yard work & bucket truck.

Not Applicable