All Tire & Service - North Shore

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since July 2010

All Tire Company has been serving Staten Island for almost 70 years. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and pride ourselves in bringing you the finest tire and auto care in the area. We sell quality Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Michelin, BF Goodrich, Cooper, Bridgestone, Firestone, Republic and a large selection of American and Chinese made tires. We also offer automotive repair services such as Tire Rotation, Wheel Balancing, Shocks & Struts, Diagnostics, Disc Brake Service, Heating & Air Conditioning, Emissions Testing, Wheel Alignment, and more!...

AUTO-TOPIA INC

25  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

02/20/2015

I think that they tell me I need things that I don't really need. They are close to my home. The workers are always very friendly and nice, but be wary of what they tell you that you need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped fix a slow leaking tire, did a tune-up, oil change, and they changed my antifreeze.

CATEGORY auto repair,radiator service

10/07/2013

Change done promptly and efficiently. Previous work done by service provider on my car replacing brakes, suspension and air conditioning unit was done promptly and efficiently also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

08/05/2013

They checked the car almost immediately. I was there for only about 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check back right blinker light and air pressure.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

06/10/2013

The price seemed average--nothing special about it. They performed the service quickly. The tires were fine. HOWEVER--I was upset by All Tire because as I was waiting, the manager (I presume) was very audibly cursing at one or more of his employees. This was unpleasant, but especially because I had my 2 year old with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four tires

CATEGORY auto repair

05/28/2013

met all of my expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix a flat tire

CATEGORY auto repair

Tires,Engines,Transmissions,Oil Change,Tire Rotation,Tire Balancing,Wheel Alignments,NY State Inspection,Tune Up,Computer Diagnostics,Steering,Suspension,Shocks,Struts,Timing Belts,Water Pumps,Radiators,Vehicle Maintenance.

We do not perform Auto Body Repair or Painting.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Financing Available