Air Rescue

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

957 Post Ave

Staten Island, NY 10302

Air Rescue has been serving customers for over two decades! We have the experience and the technicians to handle even the most challenging tasks. All our technicians are highly trained and experience. We are also fully licensed, bonded and insured, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. With a full range of heating and A/C service solutions, we are here to take care of all your needs. Our highly trained technicians and customer support staff can help you make the right choice that ensures better comfort. Give us a call today or visit our office located at 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY and our representative would arrange a free in-home consultation. We will analyze the issue and understand your requirements and give you a free quote and estimate. While working our staff will ensure that they cause minimal disturbance to your everyday life while they are working, and protect your home from any possible damage and leave it spotlessly clean. So, call us today and ensure all-round comfort, all the year round....

HVAC Companies (44)heating oil company (3)water heaters (1)

03/03/2021

Couldn't had went any better. I had a problem with my boiler Chris came to my house on time and diagnosed the problem within minutes. Haven't had any issues since then. Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

03/01/2021

Amazing service ...staff was extremely professional. Great value for the price. Definitely would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

Photo for Air Rescue - 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY - 39221206

03/01/2021

Sales man was on time and job was installed next day. Very satisfied, would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductless air-conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/26/2021

My entire experience with them was great starting from the call to schedule a tech to come out. They installed an entire system from nothing in one day. Good communication and response time. Cleaned up afterwards. I will use them for my system maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/26/2021

The service was amazing. My A\C went out on Sunday, he came out and replaced the entire unit on Tuesday. This whole team was professional. They came out early and were done by 12noon. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service was amazing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/23/2021

Professionally done. Work done in a very timely fashion. great value for the money excellent service will definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conversion from oil to gas

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

Photo for Air Rescue - 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY - 39209804

01/23/2021

Never seen anybody who does know so little about his trade. Chris was hired to install furnace and humidifier which he could not finish installing it. I end up hiring 2 contractors to fix his mess. When I posted negative review he start threatening me. I will include screen shots of his texts here and it will not end up here. This guy pays somebody for his fake reviews, he admits that in his text ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Photo for Air Rescue - 957 Post Ave, Staten Island, NY - 39151987

I went back to this customer 3 times to try to take care of a humidifier that the customer was having a problem with .. at no charge. I called tech support to show the customer it was working he was not happy with the product not the quality of the installation. The furnace was installed perfectly

12/29/2020

These guys were really nice, courteous, and gave me a great estimate. We replaced our air conditioner and hot water heater and they were in and out in two days. They put up with my dog and kids running around and respected my home. The one thing that was a negative is that they left some dirty marks on my carpet--I think I can probably scrub them out though. I would definitely do work with them ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our air conditioner and hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2020

12/29/2020

My central Air broke & although I paid for PSEG worry free service they did not help & it was not COVERED. They said I needed a new unit. I waited until spring & had several estimates and this was great. They came on time for install & estimate. Chris was easy to deal with. They did it relatively easily & were cooperative & pleasant. I chose them due to reviews & the other 3 one was much cheaper b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

12/20/2020

Furnace replaced, humidifier and uv light installed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Avoid! Just do not do mistake like I did by hiring these guys. They came installed furnace, duct work is disaster. Air leak was from everywhere. When I called them they came an sealed I do not know with something. I will include pictures, may be someone will figure out what it is. Humidifier never worked properly, came 3 times to fix it. Last conversation on the phone, owner Chris said that he installed only few of them and he doesn’t know much about them. Why on earth you install things that you do not know nothing about. Just avoid this company at all cost, will upload some pictures here, if this app allows me. Do your judgement !

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Same customer post 2 bad reviews please see top response..

A/C Repair, A/C Installation, Air Duct Installation, Ductless A/C Services, Electric Furnace Repair, Air Duct Repair, Electric Furnace Installation, Emergency Services, Gas Furnace Installation, Heater Installation, Thermostat Repair

Air Duct Cleaning