ADCO ELECTRICAL CORP

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since December 2005

ADCO Electrical Corporation is a full-service Electrical and Telecommunications services firm providing a range of solutions designed to assist our clients in today's rapidly changing environment. We are located in Staten Island, NY ....

DRP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING

We are a full service electrical contractor. We provide residential emergency service and trouble shooting calls. Residential Alteration projects from device changes, lighting and power circuits and new or upgraded main electric services. We do commercial medical suites, food supermarkets, all retail stores including restaurants and office space fitouts.

06/15/2009

They were wonderful. They were professional, responsive and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Adco Electrical Corp. They did all the renovation and the electrical system in our home and they were here last week.

02/08/2006

I THINK THIS COMPANY IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. THEY GAVE ME A BETTER PRICE THAN ANYONE ELSE. THEY CAME OUT THE SAME DAY THAT I CALLED, AND I REALLY LIKED THAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED ELECTRICAL WIRES THROUGHOUT MY HOME.

12/19/2005

THEY WERE VERY GOOD. THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS. THE PRICE THEY QUOTED ME IS THE PRICE THAT I PAID. THEY DID THE JOB IN ONE DAY. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS EXCELLENT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT. THE PROFESSIONALISM WAS FINE. THEY ACTED LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ACT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT IN 3 NEW ELECTRIC OUTLETS OUTSIDE.

CATEGORY electrician

ELECTRICAL, STRUCTURED CABELING, TELECOM, PRODUCT PROCUREMENT, PROFFESIONAL SERVICES, TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, NETWORKING, SECURITY