Acme Custom Kitchen

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

We have 3 employees. I don,t do Sub Contracting. I give free estimate on Staten Island only. There's a charge for travel in other Boroughs. I have a shop to manufacture my products. Free Evalution an estimate of area tobe improved, with computer rendering....

Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey

"ALWAYS FAIR AND HONEST" is our company moto ! We specialize in Replacement Windows, Entry and Patio Doors and Siding. We do not offer installations or repairs of interior doors. We are fully insured our installations are professionally done . NAT-37494-2. We are members of BBB. Contractors LIC # 13VH06032600. Additional fax - (732) 738-1400. Additional email -dconner@universalwindowsdirect.com; mmann@universalwindowsdirect.com or mblondek@universalwindowsdirect.com. Award winning. Service area: All of New Jersey from Monmouth County up to Bergen County and everything in between.

Award 2019
Offers by Universal Windows Direct of New Jersey on Angie's List

02/28/2017

He is an excellent person and I was extremely satisfied with his work. Not only is he really nice and accommodating, he also works really quick and is always well prepared with tools and materials. He is honest and gives good suggestions. I don't recommend people very often but I definitely do recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Howard is a gentlemen and extremely professional. He did some cabin building on the outside and inside of our house. He did some work in the basement and other odds and ends around the house, just did everything I asked of him which was so much appreciated.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

We make Formica counter tops in 1000's of colors and styles. Custom an semi custom woodcabinets in stock. Wood or formica furniture, wall units, armiors, book cases in100's of color stains and finishes. We do complete remodeling with plumbing,electrical,hard wood flooring,ceramic tiles. Walls removed or added. Windows and doors replaced or installed. Reface or refinish old kitchen cabinets.

We are not a 24 hour Emergency service.