CHEVALIER OUTDOOR LIVING

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2006

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: SUE FRANK....

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning.

09/23/2014

Overall good experience. He does come from Springville. This winter I'm going with a local guy with no contract and no plowing limits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plowed snow on my driveway during winter. Always came early morning and again if it continued to snow during the day. Some damage to grass on front lawn. He has a multiplayer contract to read, initial and sign. He charges extra if he plows more than 30 times a season. That can add up but it's in the contract. Of course there are no refunds if he only plows. 5 times all winter like in 2012 - 2013.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/23/2013

They pay attention to details that most other lawn mowing guys don't. I'm concerned that the mower blades get sharpened often as this ensures a clean cut so the tips of the grass don't brown out. So I know they sharpen the blades at the end of every day, not just once a week. In the past I've been frustrated that other guys always mow with the same pattern. Chevalier changes direction every week o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chevalie mows my lawn, all 6 acres of it.

CATEGORY lawn service

12/06/2010

They came the day after we called, and staked our driveway and plowed us out right away. They've been coming almost every time it snows to clean up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to handle snow removal for me this season. The price was $500 for the entire season, which is very reasonable because I have a long driveway and we live in the "snow belt" south of Buffalo. I've only had them for a week, but they are very prompt and also very professional

CATEGORY snow removal

07/13/2006

Chevalier Lawn and Landscaping did an excellent job. The crew was dedicated and hard working and I felt really comfortable working with them. They were honest, trustworthy and very cooperative in working around my schedule. I'd have to say they're one of the best around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chevalier Lawn & Landscaping built a new patio and sidewalk in our yard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

FULL LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION INCLUDING: HARDSCAPE, WATER FEATURES, AND PLANTINGS. FULL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE INCLUDING: MOWING, FERTILIZATION AND WEED CONTROL PROGRAMS, SPRING AND FALL CLEANUPS, AND LIMITED SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard