Js masonry construction llc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

140 W Eckerson Rd

Spring Valley, NY 10977

With over 25 years of experience, Js masonry construction llc can assist you with your concrete projects. We also offer ramps that allow wheel chairs access for commercial as well as residential applications.and remodels for wheel chair access both bathrooms and door ways. Our number one priority is our reputation, which we get from making sure our customers stay happy!...

Concrete Pouring and Repair (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Concrete Driveways (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Basement Waterproofing (1)

11/30/2019

Jorge was easy to work with, very attentive and responsive. He and the team did a great job on our porch and steps, they look so much better now and are much safer, no loose steps and railing. There were a couple of surprises during the work but Jorge took care of them quickly and at a fair cost. I recommend his services and would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of front porch and steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

06/02/2019

Jorge was prompt, professional and courteous. He came to price the job himself and supervised/performed the work personally. It was easy to contact him and he was responsive to my inquires. I would definitely use Jorge and his company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard concrete patio repair + concrete stoop repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you, it was our pleasure..

04/25/2019

They came prepared and, even through they encountered some surprises, they handled it all very well and quick. They were honest and attentive and provided us with many options of how to get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Sidewalk leveled

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

09/12/2018

It went better than expected. Steve and his crew were professional and always on time. The concrete slab will out last the Mayan pyramids. He was very fair an honest. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A concrete slab for a garage

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

06/18/2018

Arrived on time and completed work. This is the second time I had Steve do work for me. I am thinking of having him do some more work also. He worked within my budget and is Guillermo to respond to any texts or questions. Would hire again. In fact I did.SHowing 2 before pics and 1 after

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry replace front stoop

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

01/21/2018

Steve did a superb job on our laundry room project; turning a shabby, dungeon-looking area into a designer work space. He leveled our floors, created a wall, custom doors, installed drop ceiling tiles with an access panel for electrical, and so much more. He was friendly, easy to work with, and genuinely cared about realizing our vision. Look forward to working with Steve again in the Spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry Room remodel

CATEGORY concrete repair, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

05/26/2017

The job went extremely well. Before the project started, Steve came out to provide an estimate and spent a lot of time with us - trying to figure out the best and most cost effective solution for our garage. His price was competitive, and he was genuinely interested in making sure we got what we wanted. Once we hired him, Steve's crew was nice and friendly and put in an honest day's work each day ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Solid Concrete to rebuild the old, crumbling concrete floors of our 2-bay 4 car garage. This was a complex project that involved a lot of demolition, as well pouring new concrete in one bay and sloping it toward the center from all sides to meet an existing drain. To save money, we also decided to pour new concrete in the second bay in areas that needed fixing, while keeping old concrete in that areas that were still in good shape. Everything was then covered with new concrete and polished for a finished look. We also had the team fix two concrete squares in the sidewalk in front of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

04/22/2017

Everything went great-Steve and his crew did a wonderful job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front concrete steps, railings and sidewalk were replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2017

01/13/2017

Steve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Industrial floor tile work 2) Concrete apron repair 3) Block work to raise basement Bilco door

CATEGORY concrete repair, flooring, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

01/11/2017

I found them to be very honest, fair price, timely, and good to work with. I had confidence in him when he gave me the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them twice. The first time he put a slab in the basement. The second time he built a wall, installed windows, and tide everything into the surrounding structure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

Concrete Pouring & Repair. Sidewalks. Patios. Foundation. Garages. Concrete driveways.also wheel chair ramps(wood,concrete,aluminum)bathroom remodels for wheelchair access. Ceramic Tile

Not Applicable